💯

*shawns POV*

me: alright shorty jus got to da krib slide.
loml💯😍👑: it's going to be a min lon want me to come fw her

me: damn don't have me waiting all night
loml💯😍👑:i'll try not to crybaby

me: krybaby? you steady floggin😭

me: da fukk takin you so long to text bakk😐

i shook my head and walked upstairs. a nigga was tired as fuck, i been making plays  all day.

loml💯😍👑: damn, i gotta get ready to go don't i

i looked at my phone "shut the fuck up", i thought. i threw my phone and bag on the bed and went for my safe, i smirked at the thought of it getting heavier and heavier. the last couple months i been working like a slave.

i walked to the closet and reached to the back pulling it up, my lock was busted "da fuck?!". my shit was empty!  i couldn't believe what the fuck i saw 200k gone. who the fuck?!  then the motherfuckas have the audacity to put it back up neat and shit. "WHAT THE FUCK SON?!", i yelled.

what the hell was going on in my life?  i was so tight i stayed calm i didn't know what to think or do. shit, i thought i was about to lose it. fuck type karma am i getting b?  first my niggas snake, moms dead, now the money i been saving gone and da coke! everything i had was gone b.

i sat on my bed and lit a blunt. i was going to just torture 40 and melo let em off easy because i did fuck with em but now i gotta blast them and their moms!  i sat and contemplated... ernesto.  i went for my phone

loml💯😍👑: stop being fucking petty
loml💯😍👑:😐😐😐😐😐😐😐
1 missed called from loml💯😍👑
loml💯😍👑: baaeeeee ik you not mad!  da fuck is you doing?!
loml💯😍👑: BET!
1 missed call from loml💯😍👑

i ignored that shit, i didn't have time. i dialed for ernesto. this nigga dead had the nerve to answer

"NIGGA DA FUCK IS YOU ON?", i yelled.
"calm dowwwn, i know what you thinkin shawn" "calm down?!?  nigga what the fuck is you smokin?  you took all my shit nigga!  he laughed. "your shit? nigga i gave that to you!". "you gave it to me!?  nigga i paid you for that shit!  fuck is you saying?!? ..you know what? fuck the talking. fuck you at?! he laughed again "i told you where i was going to be" ,and hung up.

tight? naw that wasn't the word i wanted blood!  i threw my phone against the wall. i was heated i dead thought i was about to lose my mind. that was all the money i had.. besides the shit i just made today. i wanted to break down but that crying shit wasn't in me. i'm not going to lie though, a nigga was hurting 💯

*aprils POV*

"he petty as fuck", i said looking at my phone. i had rolled a blunt to kill time but still no text back. i don't know what this nigga got going on just because i said i was going to be a minute, pop up time! i missed my girl but she could wait.. naw, i'm tripping i thought to myself. i was on my cycle and my mind was playing tricks on me, my husband loyal. i grabbed my purse, keys, and blunt and headed to my whip.

i unlocked my door and got in the car. "ow!", i yelled. another cramp had just hit me, son if i could i would go dead in eve hardheaded ass shit😐.

i turned the car on and lit my blunt. i called london "baby, we going to link tomorrow i gotta do a pop up...  oh fuck you too then hoe.. alright i love you too". bitch ain't even thinking about me she chilling with kemo snoopy looking ass. i still hated that nigga unlike her, but i couldn't even get mad i know what love could do to you.

i pulled up at shawns house 15 minutes later.i got out the car and watched all the smoke come out and laughed, about high as hell off that backwood. i walked up the porch,unlocked the door and walked towards the kitchen i was hungry as hell.

"what the fuck shawn?!", i yelled.

like, comment, and vote😘

i know this chapter was mad short,  but they be "long" 🙄 and i haven't even gotta 200 views yet😪