a break

*shawns POV at his warehouse*

today a nigga was in a good ass mood. why? because me and bro nem about to have that super fast money coming in. we was whipping that white on the stove, yee i gotta stove in ma warehouse. we whipped about 10 kilos a piece, and on top of that i had 3 left from what ernesto gave me.

"we keep this shit up we going to walk around a bunch of millionaires my nigga!", 40 yelled. "hell yeea!, most def ain't going to tell a nigga shit then. nigga gone have a school bus of hoes on my dick!", melo said. "naw ian going to fuck with these american hoes no more, ima be shipping hoes from egypt or some shit", pap said. we all laughed, real shit though today was strictly business like any other day but we was working with that real doe😎.

"alright, we work even harder we a have about 300k in two weeks.", i said. "naw scrap, ain't no way we going to make that shit just in chicago", spazz said. "why fuck we can't?", pap asked. "nigga we ain't the only one out here tryna make money. plus you know how snitching ass niggas is we can't be in one state with this shit.", said von. "aye we need to get our shit out there outside of chiraq, that's how these kilos going to blow if you talking two weeks", spazz said. facts, we had to to travel. "we need to get out there? shorty we them niggas! fuck is you saying? we automatically got connects", pap said.
"alright shut the fuck up and let's go make this money then", i said.

kemo walked in, "dammnn shorty what happen to ya eye?!, pap asked. everyone laughed that shit was on swole! "shut the fuck up", he said "what's all this shit?", he asked. "nigga this money b!", 40 excited ass yelled. "ya ya i see that, and i also see yah got the shit bagged fuck mine at?", he asked. i pointed to the stove and threw him the baking soda. "i'm about to jet", i said. "surprised ling ling ain't here today", pap said. i didn't even want to get reminded of that shit.

"yea son! fuck is shorty on anyway?!, "she the one that swelled my shit", kemo said. pap bust out laughing "nooo not ching chong on that g shit!, fuck did you do?!". "damnm i know you ain't go out like that", von said. shorty dead violent, i don't know what the hell i would do if she got that brave with me. yea we needed a break she be acting nuts!

"man i got caught slipping with that old hoe leah", he said. "daaamnnnn!", von said "how?!". "nigga i don't know! i wouldn't have went over there if i knew that london knew where shorty lived", kemo said. "naw it wasn't even like that, april wanted to go fuck with leah and i guess london was playing backup", i said. "fuck wrong with females g", spazz said. "man ion know what type of dick you been feeding her but you need to tame shorty", kemo said. "ion need to do shit", i replied. "oh that's how it is bro?", he asked. "so we going to talk all day or make this money?", von said.

i walked to my car and checked my phone i had 9 missed calls from an unknown number. i know damn well april wasn't acting like that i shook my head and started the car. as i drove off my phone rang again from the unknown number, i decided to answer "yo?, who fuck is dis? dead?!"

*aprils POV*

"girrll, how about i been texting this nigga named kilo", london said. we were smoking and cuddling on her bed like we had been doing all morning. "already?, where he from?", i asked. "he one of them out west niggas", she responded "we suppose to be linking today but ion think i wanna do that he moving too fast, but when i say he is finnee". "mm, must be nice". i said, i was a little salty because he still hasn't texted or called. i'll be right back honey. i checked my phone, ughh! ima just stop checking that bitch, fuck him. my lil feelings were hurt though i can't even flex i missed him like hell.

london walked back in with two cups and a bottle of vodka, ah hell. she poured me some in a cup and handed it to me "i'm tired of ya lil salty ass, damn just text the nigga", she said. "nope because i didn't do nothing", i said sipping some. "well get out ya feelings then", she replied. "okay you right you right lemme stop acting like a lil bitch", i said and got up and looked in the mirror she got beside me. "let's take a flic bitch", i said.

"yess bitch we too pretty for this, fuck these niggas", london said

*30 minutes later*

"how could he do this to meeee?", london whined. "baby he don't even deserve you", i replied. "yeaa yeaa but i'm hurrtt". i played in her hair like she played with mine when my feelings hurt. "i know we should let out the whole fifty on his ass", i replied. she laughed and i took another shot and looked at my phone, still nothing. "i can't believe thisss, fuck did i doo??", i whined. london got up and went for her phone. "i'm about to call him april i miss him so much", london said. "noooo!", i said and grabbed the phone "he cheated on you! let him text you!". she pouted and shed a few tears, "but i need closure april". i sighed "okay london go ahead". she dialed his number "should i?" "no", i said bluntly. "nooo i need to april", and called him.

i flopped on the bed grabbed my phone and went to me and his messages. i scrolled and decided to him i miss you, talk to me😟. but i deleted the text, naw i wasn't going out like that. i laid my face in the pillow he's really done with me.

"i miss you more", london said smiling and twirling her hair, i rolled my eyes. "london" i said standing up trying to keep my balance. "what?", she asked. "i got to see him", i whined. i don't even know why i told her we both was fucked up. she ignored me and i grabbed my stuff and left her room and walked slowly downstairs. i knew i shouldn't be driving but if i drove slowly i could make it. i walked outside oh fuck, it was raining hard as hell. london ran downstairs "oh my god! april i thought i lost you. why would you drive with this rain and you know you're drunk?!", she yelled. "i got to see him", i whined. "i know i called you an uber. they should be here in 5 minutes, sober.", she replied. "thank you i love you so much, i'm so glad we're bestfriends, you're my sunshine and you know i'll kill any fuck nigga over you", i said crying. "awee bitch i love you too, you got me crying now", she replied.

*in front of shawns house*

why the fuck did london let me do this? what was i suppose to go in there and say when he doesn't want me obviously. ugh, i'm so stupid. i face palmed and cried i didn't if wanna go through this. "uhhhh, i'm charging for the wait too", the uberman said. i threw the money at him and got out of the car. i looked terrible wet, drunk, sweatpants and a jacket in the summer time. i walked to the porch and fixed my hair and put on lipstick. i was nervous as fuck, i didn't know what to go in there and expect. i started to knock but i used my key.

i walked inside and he was sitting on the couch with a table full of money everywhere and a money machine. he looked fine as hell, i wanted to cry. he glanced at me and i sat beside him. he didn't say anything. he acted like i was dead invisible! "i missed you", i said touching his face and he moved my hand. that crushed my feelings i wanted to slap that nigga in his shit and burn his house down with him in it. "are we done?", i asked. he ignored me

i tried to sit closer to him but he just pushed me. he was acting like a female b, petty and stubborn. i slapped him "stop fucking pushing me!, i said. he punched me in my arm hard as fuck. i never cried in front of him but i didn't give a damn. "if you don't want me no more just say so!", i yelled. "say it and i'll stop bugging you right now". that's a lie because i didn't have a ride home. "that's one thing i won't ever say to you april", he said. "no stop! because you saying that but acting another way!", i said crying. "really april in less than 48 hours, shut that shit up". "than why you acting like this?", i asked. "my moms died"

if you like follow, comment and vote please😘😘