trust issues.

*hair, nails, AND makeup*

i worked at an beauty salon called "hair, nails, AND makeup". i don't fuck with anybody in there except my boss. she was a woman in her early thirties and favored the singer kelly rowland in my eyes. i was threading a girls sew in when two girls walked in the door switching hard as they could. it seemed like the lightskin one was mugging me but maybe that was just her face.

"april after her head you have to do a full set and you can leave", my boss told me.
"alright", i said. "yea, that's her", the lightskinned girl whispered to her friend. "his new boo" i looked up and she was looking at me i focused back on my girls sew in and tried to forget what she just said, she probably wasn't talking about me.

"yesss girl, that nigga with the twelve inch dick shawn i miss that dick right now i might bang his line today", she said loud trying to get my attention. when i say that it kept everything in me not to wrap a cord around that bitch neck. "leaahh!", her friend said laughing. "girl i'm deadass, know he ain't forgot about me honey i had my name all over that", she replied.

i hurried and finished this girl sew in and tried my best to ignore them. i wish i would let some thot bitches fuck up my paper. they finally left and leah made sure she caught my eye as she walked out. my heart raced so fast i didn't know what the fuck to think. i wanted to cry, kill, and fight all at the same time.

*shawn's POV*

"so someone found our spot?, 28 grams? DISAPPEARED?, how the fuck could it disappear", i was on the phone with kemo and weighing the dope. someone knocked on the door "alright b we going to figure this shit out later, aight bet", i hung up the phone and opened the door for my best customer kissy. "come in", i said and she followed me to the kitchen. i weighed 5 grams for her and she gave me $100. as she was walking out april came storming in and punched me dead in my shit.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?", i yelled. "you what the fuck wrong with me!", she yelled. "i'm at fucking work and yo girlfriend leah walk in talking about she miss yo dick!" she went in for another lick but i dodged that shit and pushed her to the ground i did not want to put my hands on this girl but she was pushing me to that level. "i don't fuck with that girl, she been old news she just trying to get in your head and ya dumbass letting her!", i yelled at her. "so i suppose to believe that shawn, i don't know what you doing while i'm at work" "i'm working too!, so you saying fuck everything i said to you the other day right?! you don't give a damn about what i said?!" i said and heard a knock on the door i went to open it and she sat on the bar chair. another customer came in.

"uh is it a bad time?", he asked. he looked at april her face was red and legs was shaking fast. "man come on", i said walking into the kitchen. i pulled the dope out and weighed it on the scale. "like i'm a lying ass nigga or something" i mumbled. "okay! shut the fuck up", april said. "who talking to you?!, you can get the fuck out my kitchen with that shit!", i said and gave him his shit. i saw all over her face that i hurt her feelings and shook my head "aight b", i said to him. "aight", he replied. april stormed out of the kitchen and was on her way out the door. i ran to her "where you going?!", i asked grabbing her. "out of your fucking way", she said.

i picked her up and locked the door and threw her on the couch. "shawn keep your fucking hands off me before i leak yo shit!", she yelled. "deadass!? all of this over some hoes fucking with you?!", i said. that shit had me fucked up we wasn't going out like that. "where the fuck she stay at?!, don't lie because you know", she yelled. "i don't ever lie to you what part you don't understand about that!, and you not going no where", i said. "shawn, ima ask you one more time, where the fuck does she stay?" "man i got more important shit to worry about than this bull", i said grabbing my phone. she snatched my phone and threw it "fuck you! i hate you!", she yelled.

i face palmed, she stubborn as fuck and was really testing my patience. we sat there for a moment not saying anything to each other. i pecked her lips and rubbed her thighs. "you still mad?", i asked. she didn't say anything "i love you april, i love you more than anything in this world. you're deadass all i need and i forgot about them hoes after our first link, facts. i wouldn't waste your time and would never have you looking stupid." she looked at me "i love you too and i'm sorry", she said. i kissed her.

"i got business to handle, so lets go", i said standing up. i had to figure out who was trying to play me. no way 28 grams just disappear only a hand full of people knew where my stash was but i knew my homies wouldn't do me like that. we walked outside to the car. "where we going?", she asked. "to a meeting", i replied.

my warehouse
"i think 12 found it", kemo said. "nigga if 12 found it, they would've took all of it", i said. it had been 30 minutes and no one had a clue where my green went to, i became irritated. "i don't get why we sitting here contemplating like that's going to bring 28 grams back", pap said. april jumped up when she saw london walking in. "i missed you!!", she squealed. "i missed you more baeebyy", london replied and they hugged. "what's going on?", she asked. "someone stole 28 grams of weed and they're trying to figure out who", april said. she sat beside kemo.

i needed a blunt by now. i rolled at backwood and took that shit to the head. "na fuck this! only yah motherfuckas know where my shit at and i'm done playing!", i said pulling the mac out. "the fuck is you saying nigga? you tryna call me a snake?!", pap said. "nigga you tell me?!", i yelled back. "so that's how it is!?", 40 said. "ya own niggas out to get you, deadass nigga? what the fuck is you on?" "fuck up nigga! my shit ain't disappear and i know damn well 12 ain't found my shit", i said looking at kemo.
"you already know how i'm rocking", kemo said. "naw i don't know how any you mothafuckas rocking", i said.

"man i'm out before shit get ugly", pap said. "fuck you tryna do then?", i said sitting my pistol down. "fuck you tryna do? you know ian dodging no action", pap said. april stood beside me. "calm the fuck down!, shawn you know pap wouldn't do no shit like that yah brothers!", spazz said. i shook my head "naw ion know how any you niggas coming, yah get the fuck out my spot!" i said. "you ain't gotta tell me twice", 40 said. "bet, fuck you then nigga!", pap said. everyone left.

i would love comments and votes please thank you😍💕