t'd

4 months later

"april i can't go out there look at me, i look like a fucking kangaroo", london said staring into my mirror. we were having a house party and that shit was wild! we had about 200 people in here and i don't want to hear shit when something get missing from shawn either.

i tried not to laughed but end up laughing loud as fuck anyway. she slapped my head "april it ain't funny, matter fact fuck it i'll just take a nap until it's over", she said walking to my bed. "nooo baby it's just.. you didn't have to say kangaroo, you look good as fuck pregnant or not. deadass,  and you know i wouldn't lie to you", i said. she stood up and looked in the mirror "you right i do look good, but i know motherfuckas out there talking you know kemo bitch ass posted on facebook i was hoe and didn't know who my baby father was", she said. my whole body got hot, i took a deep breath i wasn't going to let that fuck up my night.

"and he fucking blessed that he's shawn homeboy, cause honey.. you know what fuck him and fuck what anybody got to say we going to find out soon anyway", i said sliding my shoes on. "do i have too much showing? ", i asked. she shook her and laughed "don't care about what noone has to say huh?  you sure care about what shawn has to say", she said. i rolled my eyes "ta!,  i don't give a damn about what he has to say about what i'm wearing, i'm grown.", i said as shawn and kilo walked in the room. "what's taking y'all so long?", kilo said. "talk to ya girl, she bugging", i replied. "what's wrong?", he said walking over to her.

"i shouldn't even let you downstairs looking like that", shawn said. "shutup, take my flic", i said handing him my phone.

"yee, that look good as fuck", he said showing me the picture

"yee, that look good as fuck", he said showing me the picture. "hell yea, that's most def getting posted", i said doing a lil mini twerk. "what you waiting on though?", he asked. "you know i had to get your approval first bae", i said hugging on him. "oh word?", he asked smirking. "ha!  you wish", i replied and kissed him. he start backing me against the wall and i circuled my tongue around his as he massaged my butt.

"uh we are in here", london said interrupting us. "oh damn, i forgot", i replied. "so we staying up here all night?", kilo asked. "nah let's jet", shawn replied.

as we walked downstairs bitches was damn near fucking, party by ciara was playing and i did not want these hoes in my house doing allat but i ain't a party pooper. a waiter walked around with drinks and i grabbed one taking it to the head. "shorty ima be back where you going to be at? ", shawn. "find me", i said walking away grabbing london, i needed space from him for a minute anyway. "bae lets get t'd", i said. "i ain't really feeling this", london said. "deadass?  girl you better stop bugging because after a while you ain't going to be do this period", i replied. "you right, you right but it hurt my feelings i gotta watch yo ass drink", she said. i laughed "you be alright, lets go."

by now i was drunk as fuck, and i ain't never been this fucking drunk. i was everywhere getting turnt up with any and everybody. i was dancing with these two girls and a nigga getting t'd up to kodak first day out when shawn ugly ass grabbed me tight as fuck to a corner. "you tryna get me tight?!", he said. "shawn what the fuckk is you talking about noww?", i said almost slurring every word. "where the fuck london at?  why you not with her?", he asked. "shawn, you ain't doing nothing but talking and talking", i said closing my eyes. "what?!", he yelled, "what the fuck you talking about?". pap walked up to him "come here bruh i think we gotta problem", he said. shawn looked at me, "take yo ass upstairs", he said. "yess pap get him", i replied. "go the fuck upstairs", he said and walked away. he got me fucked up i went to find a new crowd to turn up with.

"OH SHIT THEY GOT GUNS!!", someone yelled and everyone screamed and ducked as shots flew everywhere. "what the fuck?!?", i yelled. my hearted raced fast i didn't know where the fuck to start looking. everyone was running for the door while i ran to the kitchen looking for london or shawn "baee! london!!", i yelled. i don't know why i was yelling, ain't no way they could hear me with the loud ass music and screams. i just panicked, i started to cry out of frustration "april!", london yelled running up to me. "london!, oh my god. have you seen shawn?!", i asked. she shook her head "i ain't seen nobody,  what the fuck going on", she yelled. 10 more shots ranged everywhere and we ran to the dining room. i grabbed my gun out from under the couch and shot at this big ass nigga with a sniper in his hand.

"london i'm about to go crazy! i need to find shawn. go through there it's a way up to my room lock yourself in", i said pointing to a stairway. "girl i ain't letting you go by ya damnself what the fuck wrong with you?!", she yelled. "just go!", i said and went to search for shawn.

i started to hate we had this big ass house shawn was no where to be found. i ran to this game room, empty. "fuck!", i yelled and sighed. "lord, please bring this nigga back to me", i thought."  i screamed as i was snatched to a corner but my mouth was covered. i started elbowing and kicking whoever the fuck it was and pulled my knife out. "chill shorty! what the fuck you doing walking around this motherfucka don't you know shit hot", pap said. "no i would never notice", i said sarcastically. "where my baby at?!", i asked. "ion even know i can't remember shit", he replied. i rolled my eyes and walked away

"shorty watch out!", pap yelled as a i saw a red beam on my stomach. oh shit, i thought. the man flew back with a head shot he took by pap, blood squirted out his head and i almost threw up. "take yo ass to the room somewhere", he said. "ian going no where until i see shawn fuck", i replied. "lets go find him then", he said. "i looked everyfuckingwhere shaquon damn", i said getting more and more frustrated by the minute. "you ain't have to say my government"

i went to the living room and looked around as pap followed me. "where the rest of gang?", i asked. "couple mfs left to pull up down south and the rest clearing this motherfucka out", he said as i heard 15 more gun shots. we were hearing them shits by the minute but didn't see anybody!

"well we looked everywhere but outside come on", i said walking towards the door. "why you don't ever listen?! you don't need to go outside ain't no telling who the fuck out there", he said. "well how about you go first because i ain't going no where, period.", i replied. he walked in front of me and opened the door and we stepped outside, shawn was laying there with a gun in his hand and blood everywhere. my heart stopped and i instantly bursted into tears. "shawn!!, baby wake up", i yelled falling to my knees. "shawn no! you not leaving me baby wake up!", i yelled shaking him. i laid on his chest "noo this can't be real, this isn't happening. shawnn get up! come back to me!", i said.

pap turned around i couldn't tell if he was crying or not. "what are we going to do now?!", i yelled. "drop the fucking gun", someone in all black and mask said to pap putting the pistol to his head. pap stared at him for a second "what you gonna do with that?", he asked. i shook my head this nigga stupid. i guess he didn't see me so i jumped on his back and grabbed the pistol beating him in his head with it. he threw me to ground and the gun flew in a bush. pap aimed to shoot him but another guy snuck up on him from the back and had him in a chock lock he punched pap in the stomach non stop and punched him in his head and pap went out.

he stared at me and walked to me slowly "we can do this shit the easy way or the hard way", he said. "aw look ya at mans", he said chuckling at shawn "fuck you!", i yelled. he slapped the fire out my ass, i ate the lick and grabbed my face. "like i said, we can do this the easy way or the hard way, all you have to do is tell me where the coke and money at and you won't see me again", he said. "ian telling you shit! bitch", i replied. he pulled me up by my hair and slapped me again, this time harder. i yelled out a slight cry this nigga had to be at least 6'3 slapping me like he a bitch. "i see you like the hard way shorty", he said smiling. ".. now i'm going to ask you one more time, where the fuck is it at ?!", he yelled putting the gun on the side of my lip. "in your moms pussy", i said. "haha!", he laughed and put his hand on the trigger. boom! this nigga fell hard as fuck on the ground "oh my god april are you okay?!", london yelled hugging me.

like, vote, and comment 🤗