pop ups🤦🏾‍♀️

"he'll be here any second baby", my mother said rubbing my hand, seems like she was telling her self that. this nigga had been 30 minutes late, how do you be late to something you set up? i shook my leg, food was getting cold and everything. "please be nice, you're about to meet your sister. haven't you always wanted one?", she asked. "yea but not this way ma", i said as he came rushing into the kitchen, "i'm sorry i'm late, we were side tracked", he said acting as he really cared. "you're fine babe, where is she?", my mom ask standing up kissing him on the cheek. he started to say something as a dark skin girl around my height walked into the kitchen shyly.

"hiiiiiii!", my mom squealed running to hug like she was her child. "how you doing there shawn?", my dad asked. "i'm alright you?", he asked. "couldn't be any better i have my two lovely daughters here with me", he said signaling his arms for a group hug. what the fuck? i guess i had to hug because i didn't want to make shit even more awkward than it already was. i really couldn't get my eyes off her, we didn't look shit alike period and she was darkskin, ain't no way. "lets eat", my mom said and we all sat.

"i guess i'll just finally introduce everyone", my mom said. "april this is drea, drea this is aprils boyfriend shawn", my mom was stating. i noticed april looking puzzled somewhat scared she must be shy or something. "uhh i actually know shawn already" she said hesitant. "how?", i asked. "we use to go out", shawn said before she got to answer. "use to what?!", i asked. my dad facepalmed. "it was my freshman year in high school it wasn't nothing serious", he said. "nothing serious? shawn we were in love", she said. "what the fuck?! so you lying now shawn?", i asked. "april!", that nigga yelled.

"april calm down, let's just talk about this", my mom said. i couldn't take my eyes off shawn or drea. i didn't want to be around either of them, or anyone at all. i stormed out of the kitchen "april girl!, come back in here right now. you're finally meeting your sister and you wanna act like a lil brat ", my mom was yelling. "we wasn't even in here for 30 fucking seconds", i heard my dad exclaim.

"april! da fuck wrong with you yo?!", shawn yelled. i kept walking, i didn't want to say anything to anybody, i was over everything. i grabbed the door handle but it was locked. i turned around "take me home", i said. "what you going home for? you acting like we knew y'all was sisters.. you really bugging right now", he said. "okay give me the keys and you can stay here with them than", i said holding my hand out. "you can't be deadass right now", he said. i just stared at him, "get in the fucking car yo", he said and i walked over to the passenger side and got in. my mom was calling me, i answered, "what's up...no i don't want to, i didn't even wanna come in the first place anyway, i'm just not feeling it right now ma give me time...ya",i hung up.

"i can't even believe you right now", shawn said. i knew ignoring him would piss him off but i don't give a damn. i was feeling some type of way. my nigga, the nigga i gave my virginity to went with my sister, probably was fucking and all. i was shook, "did y'all fuck?", i asked.. now he didn't have anything to say "yes or no?!", i yelled. "ya man", he said. i didn't say anything the rest of the way.

we finally got home, i went straight to my room and closed the door. shawn was behind me, "you acting mad childish right now dude, it ain't even deep that was years ago", he said. i took my shoes off and texted my best friend "bitccchhh!!". shawn snatched my phone and looked at it "you hear me talking to you", he said. i rolled my eyes "ion wanna talk about it", i said. "you just wanna be mad about it", he replied. i didn't say anything, he walked over to me and tried to kiss on me, "baby let's talk about it, ion want you falling out with your family over some old petty shit", he said making it worse. i squinted my eyes "shawn shut the fuck up", i said. "man fuck it yo, ion give a fuck no mo that's you.", he said getting up. "shut the fuck up then", i said. "man girrl", he said walking into the bathroom and slammed the door, i laughed i liked pissing him a off a lil bit.

my phone ranged it was my best friend face timing me. "what the fuck happened?", she said. i rolled my eyes "honey when i tell you it's something everyfuckingday, we sitting here than met up with my so called father and sister and shit next thing you know i finds out her and shawn was damn near married in high school.", i explained to her. "ewwwe bitch you fucking your brother n law", she said laughing. i just stared at her.. "that shit ain't fucking funny, i'm dead in my bag bruh", i said. "yea i would've been feeling some type of way too son, i know shit got mad awkward", she replied. shawn walked back into the room looking like he think he about to go somewhere "imma call you back girl", i said hanging up

"where you think you going?", i asked. he looked at me and chuckled, "think?", "yea nigga think", i replied. "i'm a grown ass man fuckyoutalkinbout", he said. i took a deep breath and calmed my nerves because i'm not for this bullshit today. "whatever shawn", i said. this nigga didn't say anything and just left, you talking about my soft ass feelings hurt.

few hours later

"bitch you sure he at this club because i'm tired and my feet hurt ion have time to be running around everywhere.", london said. this nigga had me fucked up if he thought that shit was going to go down like that, so i called my best friend so we could do a quick lil pop up, shidd we got cute and everything. "yes girl i turned his snap map on and it showed me exactly where he at", i said. she pulled up to this place and parked in the cut, "april i'm telling you my pregnant ass not about to be in this bitch no more than 10 15 minutes so you better hurry and find whatever you trying to find when we get in here", she said nagging. "okay ma damn", i said getting out. shorty been acting like my mother lately i'm starting to miss my turnt up best friend but she is a mother now..

we walked inside the club, i grabbed me a drink and we danced around a little. london didn't try to hide the fact that we were looking for someone making shit mad obvious. "stop acting like that man", i said. she wasn't caring for anything i was saying, "go loook, my feet hurt", she said. i rolled my eyes and walked toward the VIP section where i should've went straight to. i spotted shawn, but not just shawn 😐 him and a bitch was hugged up and she was near sitting on his lap..