acapella

aprils pov

we were on the plane on the way to mexico and this nigga pap basically brought his whole studio. i didn't mind though because i fuck with his music heavvy😼

"damn bro! fuck wrong with the wifi b?", he asked. "i don't know you tell me", shawn replied. "i got some shit i gotta get off my head and this shit wanna act fucking dumb", he said kicking the speaker. "ahh shutup crybaby and go acapella", i said. he just stared at me "good thought ling ling", he said smiling and slapping my head, i kicked him and he plugged the mic back up and sipped his cup of lean.

i just dropped two cups part one.. mmmhm man 2day just passed now i'm finna drop two cups part two. TWO CUPPPS
but that's still not enough shorty, try me if you tough shorty. ian gotta buss i pay a husk to get you touched shorty. my shorties be thirsty cause they know i did too much shorty. they shoot for two cups and thay een know two cups shorty. you can ask my pops!, ian never gave a fuck shorty. silence on my glock, a few shots bet you hush shorty. face shots say fuck a casket! cremate em dust shorty pockets full of dead presidents like mt. rush shorty. ian neva eva in my life! been for nun shorty we grew up with knifes and had fights for our fun shorty. taught to tote pipes, we see lights and we run shorty my kids on her tongue, she like we might have a son shorty. i'm like is you dumb shorty? don't you know my name shorty? they say i'm a menace to society like cain shorty. i need everything shorty, you look like a stain shorty. fuck easing the pain, i catch a opp i might hang shorty.

"daamnn bro!", shawn said and him and pap slapped hands, "that shit was dope."
"you got mad potential, niggas sleep", i said.
"well not for long cause i'm finna wake niggas up!, i een done yet though", pap replied.

"how long we got left?", i asked. i was ready to get off this plane, my ass was hurting and i couldn't even sleep plus i was anxious about what we going to do to nesto. "couple hours. you straight?", shawn replied playing in my hair. "i'm alright, just ready to get in a bed".

*hotel*
"how long we going to be here again?", i asked shawn unpacking my stuff. we had just got to our hotel it was alright, we couldn't get anything fancy because we were on a budget. "i don't know why?", he replied. "just asking." i walked to the bathroom and closed the door. i wasn't meaning to be rude..  i don't know what my problem was with him i wasn't feeling anything at the moment. i sat on the toliet and facepalmed.

"yo come here", shawn said. i took a deep breath and opened the door "what?", i asked. "what?  da fuck been your problem?", he said and someone knocked on the door. spazz walked in with loud ass music and a blunt.

"i found this nigga spot, he stay at this beach house crib ova east coast'", he said. "damn b, you ain't waste no time, good looking out", shawn replied and they dapped each other up. "already know, time is money so what you tryna do?", spazz asked. shawn looked at me and back at spazz "in da morning and we should be back in the states by tomorrow night.", shawn replied. "aight bet", spazz said and left.

"what's ya problem bae? why you been acting shady", he said walking over to me grabbing my hands. "i haven't, i'm just tired that's all", i replied. he pulled me up and wrapped my arms around his neck "you sure baby? you already know you can tell me anything", he replied.

i felt bad because i felt like i was lying. truth is i think i'm pregnant the way i been feeling lately. i threw up twice and sometimes shawn just erk my nerves but then again i just want to ride daddy face. the bad part about this was i wasn't ready for a baby i just turned 20, i still gotta live my life! plus those were just minor warnings i didn't know for a fact if i was or not and i didn't want to disappoint shawn because this nigga be ready for anything.

"everything okay baby", i said and pecked his lips.

*shawn pov*
next day in front of nesto crib

i took another shot of henny shidd another shot and i'll be leaning. spazz and pap was in the back and i had april in the passenger sitting pretty and shit. kemo, loud, maniac, von, and babyboy was in they whip behind us. we deep.

"yah niggas ready?", i asked. "nigga we waiting on your slow ass", spazz said. "fuck up,  you ready princess?", i asked april. she nodded her head and we got out the car. "you ready princess?", pap said mocking me. "shutup lonely ass, where yo girl", i asked. "nigga i got hoes fuckyoutalkingabout", pap replied that nigga talk fast as hell. "one of em right there", he said pointing at april. i grabbed him and put him in a headlock "get em bae", i said and april punched him in his stomach softly.

"yah tryna get shot at ain't it?", spazz said. i let pap go and he grabbed his chopper and pointed at me and april, "yah lucky i got shit to do" he said and tucked it in his pants grabbing a automatic.

everybody gathered together and we made our plans to stay in two. "aight check", we said and split up. me and april ran to the front door we ain't even have to kick that shit in or nothing his dumbass had it unlocked.

"ahhh yaaa!  papi", we heard a female yelling and moaning. we walked in and this bitch was riding the fuck out this nigga dick. april ran up to her and slapped the fuck out of her with the gun and she flew to the ground. i ran up to nesto and put the chrome to his head and the rest of gang came in.

"everything clear", von said. "nigga we ain't even been upstairs yet", kemo said. i shook my head, goofies. "what the fuck is going on man?!", ernesto asked. "nigga shut the fuck up you knew this shit was coming.. aye kemo tie this nigga up", i said. "kemo you ain't doing shit!", he yelled reaching in his cushin i punched him in his face and his neck broke instant. he was leaking "all you motherfuckas dead!", he yelled. "yea yea yea"

i grabbed the gasoline and a wide ass tube and stuffed it in his mouth after kemo tied him up. i heard gunshots and saw a mexican with a sniper shooting towards spazz. "spazz!", i yelled and let the whole clip go on that nigga. "yah straight!?". everybody got back up and more gunshots ranged from upstairs. "aye, i gotta go check that shit out", pap yelled and ran upstairs and maniac was behind him.

"back to what the fuck i was doing", i said and poured gasoline down the tube into his mouth. he started shaking and i stopped "where my shit at?!", i yelled. it didn't take anything for this nigga to tell me where it was. "spazz go handle that", i said. "i wanna do it", april said. "girl you ain't going nowhere", i replied she knew that shit was dead when she said it.

"now untie me", he said. i laughed and threw gasoline everywhere on him, " you got me fucked up, you think you going to take my shit and live?  ha". "you and all you little niggers dead!  i'll have all my locos on your asses before you even get to your fucking plane!", he yelled. gang nem was coming downstairs all at once. pap was limping "what the fuck happen?", i asked. "everything straight b, what's up with this nigga let me get em", he replied. "naw bro we ain't gone get em where da blunts?", i asked.  "everybody let's jet"

i poured a trail of gas to his porch. "ayo we a meet y'all at the hotel we need to do this shit again sometime", maniac said smirking. "bet", i said. me, pap, spazz, and bae smoked most of the blunt and threw the rest on the gas and the fire spread.

ian really review this so it's prolly mad errors sorry!  enjoy and don't forget to vote comment and follow thankkkks😚