│The Red Raven│*

"It's all mirror, mirror on the wall because beauty is power the same way money is power the same way a gun is power." 

The Red Raven

~Ash~

I silently follow my dad into his car and we drive towards the house.

"You've relapsed" dad says looking ahead at the road.

"No shit sherlock" I mutter.

"Why did you start again?" He asks.

"Because i wanted to" I say simply and turn to the side, to look out the window.

"What's the reason behind it?" he asks.

"To cope with your bullshit" I say and he stops the car on the side of the road.

"Why must you always blame me for everything?" he asks angrily.

"Because you are the root of all my problems" i say.

"I don't agree-"

"You cheated on my mother, which made her depressed, which lead to her trying to commit suicide, which lead to me sending her to rehab. When she recovered she pursued her dreams for becoming a doctor, and since you took most of her money, I had to struggle to support her and myself. Naturally I needed release from all the stress and so I tried weed. I liked it so I continued to do it" i say glaring at him.

"It's not my fault, and you know it. It's all Michael's fault!" He snaps.

"No it's not!" i yell and get out of the car.

"Where are you going? Get back in the car Ashley!" dad yells but i ignore him as i run away from the car.

 ~Austin~

"Watch out! Twelve o'clock!" a voice yells and I pivot and shoot a dummy straight in the heart.

"Man, you have amazing aim" the man says.

I grunt in response as I wipe my face with a towel.

"Call everyone to the hangout tonight" I say and head to leave.

"Austin honey dinner's ready, come eat now" my mom says as I walk inside.

"Coming!" I yell and head upstairs to change into a new change of clothes.

"Austin are you going out late again?" my mom says frowning as I grab the keys to my motorcycle.

"Yea, don't worry mom, I'll stay safe" I say hugging her and drive to the hangout.

"If you screw this over, then we are all screwed" I warn the guys and they all nod.

"Good, we need to find out who the red raven is, so we can capture their members" I say.

I spend the next few minutes explain to everyone what their part in this search was.

"So what do we know about the red raven?" I ask.

"The red raven was last seen at the Monte Carlo club in Vegas" Trey says.

"What was the red raven doing there?" I ask.

"The red raven was leaving the gang, and so the leader was torturing he or she. The red raven reportedly left the state for good" Trey, my right hand, says.

"Why does the gang want the red raven back?" I ask.

"Because they are the gang's best fighter, and good at planning attacks" Trey tells us.