│Party Drama│*

"I believe when life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade and try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party." 

Party Drama

~Ash~

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

"I hate school, I hate life, I hate this day" I grumble as I trudge sleepily to the washroom to shower. I change into a pair of faded demin short shorts with a green long sleeved shirt and my puma running shoes. I grab my gym bag, phone and keys, and head downstairs for breakfast. I raise my eyebrows seeing Amy and dad eating breakfast together at the table.

 "Good morning Ashley" my dad says and Amy smiles at me.

"Good morning?" I suggest confused.

"Okay what do you want from me?" I say getting right down to business.

"What makes you think I want something from you honey?" my dad says laughing. I give him an 'are-you-kidding-me' look and he sighs.

"If you don't mind Sam, I'd like to do this myself" Amy says to my dad who nods.

"Ashley, I know we don't get along, and what not, but it's still polite to inform you that Samson and I got engaged last night, and we are going on a weekend getaway this weekend" she says and flashes the ring. My eyes fills with tears.

"Fuck you" I growl at the duo and run outside with my stuff, speeding off to school.

I wipe sweat off my forehead while I run the track.

Wow, it was so easy for him to move on, to leave my mom, to leave us.

What a selfish bastard.

He even gave her that ring...

The ring he put on my mom's finger on the day of their vows.

He ruins my momma's life and gets engaged to his hoe bag of a girlfriend barely six months after the painful divorce.

I run faster and faster as anger pumps energy into me. I stop running as a whistle blows.

"Ash, don't overwork yourself" the coach says and I nod drinking some water.

"Also, I wanted to know if you are going to participate in the interstate track meet at the end of April, which is about two weeks" he says.

"Yea, that would be great, when do we start training?" I ask.

"Actually right now, you along with a couple of others are given permission by your homeroom teachers to train this morning" he says and I smile. I was going to miss math.

As I sit on the grass waiting for the others to come, I frown seeing Austin.

"What are you doing here?" I ask standing up.

"I could ask you the same" he says.

"I asked first" I say putting my hands on my hips.

"And I asked second" he says.

"I got here first" I say.

"Simmer down kids" coach says standing between us.

"Before we officially start, I want to test your abilities. Everyone line up, we're going to have a standard 100m race" he says and I, sadly, end up beside Austin who smirks.