[two]

Wildest Dreams Video above

Wildest Dreams Video above. By Taylor Swift. <33

__________________♔__________________

Vicki's P.O.V

HURTING Lindsey was definitely the best way to start off senior year. I had to do it. Keep her in a place so that she doesn't think of acting smart around me. Besides, she could die for all I cared.

I walked into the school, only to have everyone's gazes on me. A sly smirk made its way on my lips. All these people envied me, whether they liked me or not. After all, I was the most beautiful girl in the school.

Every girl envied me, they wished to be me. Every guy in this school wanted me, but I had my eyes set on someone else. Someone who was compatible for me; not just any loser.

That person was Zac Parker. He was handsome, like I was beautiful. He was popular and had tons of money like I did. One might say I'm materialistic, but I'm not. These are just the qualities that make us a perfect match.

My thoughts were disturbed when a group of girls encircled me. Each of them hugged me.

"Ew, back off. You all know I hate physical affections." I pushed them off, an amusing smile on my lips. They knew I was joking, because they all exchanged an amusing smirk.

"As if," Jess, one of my friends, blurted out. Her blond her, was tied up in a messy bun. Her emerald colour eyes shone under her massive spectacles she wore.

"Enough guys. There are more pressing matters at the moment," Megan, a olive toned girl with dark locks and brown shaded eyes, interjected.

My gaze slid unto her. "Vicki, did you suddenly lose your memory?" She asked absentmindedly. That got my left eyebrow quirking at her.

"Excuse me?" I asked, still confused.

"She's talking about auditions for the female lead," Cathy said. She ran her hand through her dark pixie cut hair. Her still grey eyes met mine, reminding me of something important.

Reality dawned upon me. Yes, today was the day, Zac would select the deserved winner who would be a female lead along him for the release of the band's  single.

I auditioned for the part, and I can bet good money that I'd be selected.

"Bitches, you didn't remind. Where is Zac anyway?" There was a solid ten minutes before the bell could ring for class.

"There he is," Jess exclaimed. I faced the entrance towards the end of the hallway. Zac Parker, a Greek God in all definitions, walked down the hall. I suppressed myself from nibbling my glossed lips that took hours to perfect.

Hold that thought. He had stopped by Lindsey and offered to mop the spot he stepped on. The heck! That is Lindsey's job, not his. I can't believe that Lindsey has got him under her spell again. She will pay for this.

Fury bulit up in me when I saw him smile at her. I can't believe that Lindsey could be such a monster and still the one man I've always wanted.

She will pay dearly for this.

No matter what, I had to get selected for the female lead. This way, I could spend more time with Zac and he could be all mine. Who cares if he has a girlfriend. I could break them up in a matter of seconds.

To everyone's suprise, Jimmy Vikings entered the room. He was the drummer in the band. He stood in the middle of the hallway, telling everyone to gather and head to the parking for the huge announcement.

"This is it, girls," I smile and grab Megan's hand, walking us through the swarming through the students who fought to get to the parking lot.

By the time I arrived, Zac was standing on a podium. Eventually, the noise  from tge crowd calmed down as everyone awaited for the much exciting news.

My grin graced my lips. I could hear him calling out my name already.

"Don't get mad, people," Zac started off. "After much consideration, the band has decided to select Jimmy's sister as the vocalist."

My left eyes began to tick. The heck? I watched with envy and rage as the small petit girl walked up and everyone cheered. They chose such a twit. I was the best performer that day. Plus, Taylor's Wildest Dreams song I sang that day was good. Zac even said it. How did she win?

She must have persuaded Jimmy into telling Zac to select her. What a witch. I hate her.

"Ugh," I pushed away some students as I walked away. This is freaking unfair. The whole freaking world is against me. Anything I do always gets fired back into my face. And usually with a massive and disappointing impact.

My vision became redder as I saw Lindsey walking towards my direction. The fucking twit. How many times have I told her not to talk, let alone stare at me when we're at school. She's getting a piece of my mind today for sure.

"You, flipping b---" my words halt when she easily walked past me, not even looking back. How dare she?

I watched in rage as she simply ignored me and proceeded to chase the crowd that gathered at the parking lot. She dared to ignore me at my outburst.

She is the reason all of this is happening. I hate her. Why can't she die and leave me alone? She will pay for this.

She will.

♔____♔____♔

Thanks for reading everyone! Make sure to vote if you liked it. What do you think of Vicki's personality trait?