[eleven: part one]

♔Lindsey's P

Lindsey's P.O.V

MY CLEANING schedule was more brutal today then it ever was. It almost felt like the students had decided to mess up all the classrooms to get revenge on me. Whether my theories were true or not, I did not like this.

I wiped off the sweat that tumbled down my forehead, with the back of my hand. I was finally done with all my class and was I exhausted. To make matters worse, my wrist and back hurt really bad from sweeping and mopping constantly. I hope I never work this much again.

Today was the day I would meet the person I've been waiting to meet. The one who somehow kept me sane and kept me going by responding to all the notes I had written. I am really excited now.

But first I needed to clean up. So I quickly head into the lady's bathroom and cleaned myself up. Since I had forgotten to bring clothes, I had to stick to my janitor's uniform. Oh well, this could do anyway.

After looking at myself in the mirror and finally having decided that I didn't look to bad, I made my journey.

I walked past some familiar classrooms until I had finally reached the staircase that led to the roof. I had a phobia of heights, but it wasn't that grave. Hopefully I'll survive without fainting in front of him.

The closer I get to the top, the more my nerves kicked in. I took deep breaths until I finally reached the roof. I open my mouth to introduce myself, only to have no words coming out of it.

Zac stood there, prancing around as he checked his wristwatch constantly. That's when it hit me. Zac was the person I've been writing to all this time. He was the one I was supposed to meet.

How did I not know this. The clues were right in front of me the whole time. Zac was the only person who called me stranger and so did the other person. Also, the time I asked Zac to move 'cause I wanted to clean the shelves, he was at the section where the book was kept. I vaguely remember him placing the book back onto the shelf. How on earth did I not see this?

It's bad enough that we are already breathing down each others' neck. How am I supposed to make this work out? It's a good thing that I'm still in my janitor's uniform, or he would have known that the mystery girl was me. Fate plays such cruel games.

He catches a glimpse of me as I approached towards him, feeling a bit imtimidated by his presence.

"What are you doing here, stranger?" He asked, as he looked around then back at his wristwatch.

"I was checking the grounds to make sure that no one was around. I need to lock-up the gates," I lied. This was becoming really hard.

"Can you please wait for a while. I need to meet someone really important." He said, almost pleading. I just nod. If only he knew that the girl was standing right in front of him.

We waited there awkwardly for twenty minutes, just looking a the beautiful view in front of us. Time passed by more quicker than I thought it would, and I found myself enjoying my time alone with Zac.