Chapter 1

Hi everyone! This will be a b×b story so if anyone is uncomfortable, please do not continue. For those who don't mind, please enjoy!

Let's take a while to worship yuuri's cuteness and victor's hotness ^ Disclaimer: I own none of the pictures I used.

Yuuri's POV:

"Hey Yuuri, what are you thinking about?" Victor questions curiously as he played with my hair as I rested my head on his lap.

"Hmm...the times." He cocked his head to the side cutely, making his silver hair cover part of his face, giving him a mesmerising look.

"The times?"

"Yeah. You know, the times you trained me so that I can obtain the gold medal which..." I trailed away with a slight blush making him chuckle softly.

"Which resulted in our marriage." He spoke openly as he interlocked our hands together, our rings clicking together, producing a soft soothing sound.

It's been 2 years since Victor popped the question. On that day when I finally got a gold medal, he went down on one knee and proposed to me in front of everyone in the stadium. Obviously I said yes and here we are.

"Anything that you want to eat?" Victor questions out of the blue causing me to stare at him weirdly. "It's 5 already." Oh? It's that late already? I got up from his lap to stare catch a glimpse of the setting sun.

"I'll start cooking then. How does curry chicken katsudon sound?" He licked his lips in a tempting way before nodding eagerly like a little boy.

"Yes please! Can I help you? Please?"

"I don't know..." All the rimes he tried to help, he ended up in an accident. There was once he cut his fingers multiple times while trying to cut a carrot, burnt the rice, cause the whole frying pan to catch fire, spilled batter all over himself, and the list goes on and on. Therefore, I had decided to do all the meals myself when it was just one month into our marriage.

"Please baby? I really want to help this time." He pouted adorably while showing his puppy eyes. Oh shit...he knows that I can't say no to those.

"You're taking advantage of the vulnerable. " He just winked playfully as he wrapped his arms around my waist. Sighing hoplessly, I motioned him to follow me into the kitchen as he trailed behind me like a lost puppy.

"Okay, you will be washing the carrots, onions and potatoes. Can you do that?" He nodded enthusiastically before taking a basin out and filling it with water before throwing the ingredients in.

Okay...at least this isn't hazardous. Turning away, I quickly cooked the rice before moving on to prepare the chicken and the ingredients needed for the curry.

SPLASH!

Oh dear...what happened this time? Turning back slowly, Victor's drenched self entered my view making me sigh in exasperation.

"Oops?" He looked at me guiltily as he stood there with his hands behind his back.

"What happened this time?"

"Umm...it dropped out?" He slowly took his hand out from his back to reveal the tap in his hand. Sigh....he and his muscular strength.

"Are-"

"I'm sorry! Sorry sorry sorry!" He apologised continuously like before. I can bet that he will then try to make it up. He always does that when he does something wrong.

"I-I'll...buy you candies? Or cakes? Ice-cream?" Told you so. This is why I can never get mad with him for long. He's too cute for he's own good.

"Fine. Buy a tub ice-cream. We can have ice-cream mochi for dessert-"

"Okie! I'll be on my way now!" He dashed out swiftly while grabbing his car keys on his way...I haven't finished my sentence.

"And buy a tap!" I hope he heard that. Wait a minute...did he just go out in his wet clothes? I peeped into the bathroom to see the laundry basket...empty. That man...he's going to fall sick later.

Shaking my head in humour, I took out a fresh set of clothes and place them on our bed neatly before going off to prepare dinner. I feel like a housewife. Well, they do say that he is more of the dominant one so it makes me the female in the relationship. Not like I mind, it's fun to take care of him. My days are never boring since the day we are announced as a couple.

"I'm *sneeze!* home! *sneeze!* " He announced giddyly while sneezing. Sigh...I knew this would happen.

"Thank you. Go and have a wash." I kissed his cheek lightly before grabbing the bags from him. "Remember to on the heater!"

"Yes mum!" He joked, saluting on the way as he climbed up the steps.

Mum...I wonder if I'll ever be a mother...I've always wanted a family with Victor but he never raise the topic before. It will be quite a sight to see mini Victors running in the house or ice-skating in the ring.

Oh dear! My next competition is in 3 weeks time! I still have steps which I have yet to perfect. I should ask Victor to start my lessons tomorrow. I promised him to always get gold medals for him since the day he decided to step down to solely be my coach. I can't let him down.

 I can't let him down