Chapter 10

3 months later

Yuuri's POV:

Just a little bit more...just a little...oh my god oh my god! The chair jerked suddenly,making me lose my footing and land on my ass.

*BAM*

Ouch...rubbing my ass, I hear frantic footsteps running up the steps. Ah damn...he heard it.

"Yuuri! Are you okay?!" The door slammed open abruptly as Victor's frantic breaths caught my ears.

"I'm fine Vic. Just clumsy."I chuckles nervously, making him sigh in relief while picking me up carefully and placing me on our bed.

"I told you to call for me right? I don't want you to get yourself hurt."

"Sorry, I just don't want to disturb you when you cook...as something bad may happen..." I whispered out the last part and thankfully he did not catch it.

"Look here love, you are my number one priority now so even if I have to get out while shitting halfway or bathing, I'll do it just for you." How can he say something so romantic yet so gross at the same time?

"Thanks but, did you off the stove before you came up?" I can smell something burning slightly.

"Shit!" He screamed like a girl before dashing out to off the stove. I can imagine his face changing from one of relief to one of utter horror at my words.

I don't think I can fully trust him in the kitchen. I'm glad he haven't burnt the house down till now.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"Here you go! Salmon carbonara with broccoli. Enjoy!" Placing the fork in my hand, he place my hand at the side of the plate before taking his seat.

 Enjoy!" Placing the fork in my hand, he place my hand at the side of the plate before taking his seat

How the dish looks like^

Taking a whiff, my stomach growled loudly. Seems like the baby is hungry. Rubbing my bump, I still can't believe a baby is growing in me.

I wish I can see how it looks like. Wanting to tease him a little, I put my fork down, "Is it edible?".

"Of course it is! This is not your first time eating what I cooked. You hurt my feelings love." He say while pouting, making his words muffled.

"Just kidding Vic." I chuckled while taking a mouth of the dish. "Mhmm. Yum."

"Is it ok?" He asks worriedly like usual as I heard his cutleries clinked together.

"Yup. It's just that the broccoli is a bit undercooked. Other than that, it's nice. Thank you Vic."

"No problem love. I'm glad that you like it."

"Hey Yuuri?"

"Yes?"

"Will you go on a date with me tonight?" A date? How? I can't see...

"But...I can't see..."

"It's alright. We won't be needing our eyes tonight." We won't need our eyes? Where are we going?

"Where are we going?"

"It's a secret."

Victor's POV:

"Come on Vic. You know that I don't like secrets." He pouted adorably as he gave me the irresistible puppy eyes. Aww...so cute. I want to pinch his cheeks. I bet our baby will be as cute as him.

"Nope. Not this time love. You'll know when we get there."

"Pleaseeee?"

"Nope. By the way, what do you want to name our baby?" Picking him off the chair, I place him on the sofa as I washed the plates.

"We don't know if it's a girl or a boy."

"I bet it's a boy."

"Nah, I think that it's a girl." He says softly as he rubbed his cute baby bump tenderly. He's really mother material.

"Girl or boy, I bet our baby will be as cute as you." I grinned silently as I saw a blush form on his cheeks.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"Are we there yet?" Yuuri questions as he fidgets in his seat as I drive us to the diner.

"Soon love." Turning into the corner, the entrance of the diner came into my sight as I parked the car quickly into the nearest lot. "We're here."

Opening the door, I rushed over to Yuuri's side to help him out. Taking his hand in mine, I pulled him closely to my side as I held him securely by his waist, walking over to the diner carefully.

"Welcome to Radiant Future. May I know who did you book under?" A young lady greeted us cheerfully when we arrived.

"Good evening Miss. We've booked under Victor." Scanning the computer screen in front of her quickly, he smiled widely before inviting us in.

"Okay. This way please." She led the way, bringing us into a room with lockers. "Please lock all valuables in one of the lockers here and then stand by the door."

"What's happening Vic?" Yuuri stared at me fearfully as he grabbed hold of my arm tightly.

"You'll understand soon love. Now just relax and follow me okay?" He nodded meekly as I locked our belongings in before heading over to the door with Yuuri as the young lady had instructed.

"Okay, I'm Florence and I'm your guide for today. Please place each of your hands on my shoulder and follow me at all times. I'll bring you to your destination."

"Thank you." Yuuri squeaked out as I help him to put his left hand on her right shoulder and I did vice versa.

Opening the door, we went through the door and into an entirely dark room with no source of light at all. Not being able to see anything, I held onto the guide's shoulder firmly as I focused on Yuuri's comforting presence beside me.

"Okay, now I'm going to help both of you to your seats so please hang on for a moment. Food will be served soon."

"Victor?"

"Yes love?"

"Why does she make it sound like we're blind?"

"Cause we're in a restaurant where people to eat in the dark. It's practically pitch black in here."

"Wow. There's such a restaurant? I didn't know. But why would you want to come here?"

"I want to know how it's like currently in your world. I also want you to know that despite living in the darkness, you can still have a radiant future like the name of this restaurant. I want to be part of your world whenever I can."

" *sniff* Why do you always have to be so romantic? It makes me cry. " He sniffled as I felt my way to cup his cheek.

"Because I love you."

"I *sniff* love you too Vic. Thank you for being my light and my eyes." Tears flowed down my fingers as I ran my fingers over his cheek.

He's beautiful like always. Beautiful.

How's the book until now? I hope it's ok?