Chapter 3

Victor's POV:

"Wake up love." I shook Yuuri up making he stir on our bed and hide himself under the blanket. I know he's tired but I want the date to go on.

"Please love? Don't you want to go for our date?" He huffed child-likely before popping his head out of his hiding place.

"Morning." He yawned softly while rubbing his sleepy eyes open. Aww...so cute.

"Go and wash up okay? I'll be waiting for you downstairs." I place a soft peck on his nose before changing into my white button up and jeans. Turning around, I spotted him staring at me with lustful eyes, no longer looking sleepy.

"Like what you see?" I smirked before turning around to reveal my front which I've yet to button. Blushing, he hid back under the blanket before nodding. He's so fun to tease.

Chuckling at his cuteness, I patted his head tenderly before walking downstairs to prepare breakfast for him. Well, lay out the Mcdonald breakfast which I had bought earlier. I don't wish to burn the kitchen down just before our date. That would be a disaster.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"Where are we going?" Yuuri questions excitedly as he bounced in his seat restlessly.

"It's a secret." He pouted disappointedly at my words before leaning back against the seat.

"Don't worry. We're just about...there." I finally stopped the car after an hours drive when we arrived at the jetty.

"We're going into sea?!" His eyes lit up brightly as he stared up at me with excitement

"Yup. Swimming too. How does that sound?" He nodded eagerly as he stared with wide sparkly eyes at the clear blue sea.

"Shall we?" I held out my hand to his as he places his in mine, our rings shining brightly under the sun.

"Yeah!" He cheered gleefully as we walked hand in hand to the yatch which I had booked for the whole day.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Standing on the upper deck, I took the wheel before steering us out into sea as Yuuri stood on the lower deck enjoying the breeze. The way the light fell on his flawless skin and how the wind is complementing the picture is just perfect. It is just like a picture out of a fairytale.

"Come and join me Vic!" He called out from below as he waved enthusiastically at me.

"Okay! Just let me stop the yatch." He gave me a ear splitting grin before removing his top. Damn...those abs of his.

Jumping down the stairs, I wrap my arms around his bare torso, causing him to shiver slightly.

"Are you trying to tempt me?" I asked deeply before nibbling on his ear, making him moan loudly. Damn, that's hot.

"You're making it so hard for me to not fuck you here." I groaned into his ear lowly before tugging onto his waistband.

"Then fuck me." He mewled in frustration when I shook my head. Not now love, soon. I'll make love to you so hard, you won't be even able to walk the next day.

"Let's go for a swim shall we?" I slowly strip out of my clothes before tossing them aside. Yuuri stared at me jaw dropped and a shade of red covering his cheeks.

 Yuuri stared at me jaw dropped and a shade of red covering his cheeks

Those abs of Victor's though. Yummy ^ 

Immediately, he ran towards me and wrapped his arms around my waist as he buried his face into my chest.

"I don't want others to see you like this." He mumbled shyly into my chest while holding me tighter against him.

"Okay okay. Can I wear my swimming trunks then?" He blushed scarlet red before letting go of me while changing into his trunks too.

Together, we jumped into the sea and played the dolphins which swam towards us shortly after we jumped in. We even get to ride them! They're so cute and cuddly! But not as cute and cuddly as Yuuri. Yuuri is like a fluffy marshmallow mochi, soft and sweet.

Before we knew it, it's already noon. Picking ourselves out of the water, I put the previously prepared cheezy curry chicken cutlet ramen bowl into the microwaves to heat them up before placing the bowls on the mini table.

Taking our towels out, I walked to Yuuri's shaking frame to quickly dry his hair before wrapping the towel around his shoulders to keep him warm before doing the same for myself.

Thanking me for the food, he dug in, only to stop and look at me with wide eyes. "This is amazing! Did you cook this?" He asks surprised as he stuffed another mouth full of ramen into his mouth.

"Umm...yes? Well, not all...I bought the curry and chicken cutlet from the nearby restaurant but I cooked the instant cheezy ramen noodles. At least I didn't burn the instant noodles this time!" He giggled in amusement before placing another big spoon of food into his mouth while savoring the taste.

"It's yummy. Thanks Vic." He beams widely before rubbing his nose affectionately against mine. My nose tingles...

"You like my cooking?" I asked excitedly, maybe he will let me help him cook afterwards!

"Yup. It's a great improvement from burning water." He joked as he recalled the first time I tried to boil water. I ended up burning the pot instead. I have no idea how it even happen.

"So...you'll let me help you cook next time?" He pondered for a moment before shrugging. 

"I'll think about it." Aww...come on. It's alright, I'll start taking up cooking classes so that I can surprise him next time. I'll make his jaw drop as he wolf down the food I cook. Let's keep this a secret between you and me. Okay? Don't tell Yuuri.