Chapter 9

Yuuri's POV:

"I trusted you, Yurio! I can't believe you were lying to me the whole time! You knew where Yuuri was the whole time and you kept it from me!" Who is that shouting? V-Victor?

"Yuuri didn't want me to tell you anything! If I told you, he say he would rather sleep outside where we cannot find him! You should be glad that I protected him!" Don't shout at Victor, Yurio.

"Protect him? See where he is right now! Unconscious in the fucking hospital and pregnant! I didn't even know that he's pregnant!" Pregnant? Me? How can I be pregnant? I'm not a girl.

"That's your problem. If you had spent more time with Yuuri and told him what you were doing, he wouldn't think that you were having an affair! Also, I protected him from the outside world where he could have gotten raped, kidnapped or even worse killed!"

"H-He thinks t-that I'm having an a-affair?" Victor sniffled, his voice cracking a little. Don't cry Vic. I'm not worth your tears. You're better off without me.

"Who wouldn't if their husband goes out everyday in the afternoon and comes back only late at night? Especially when he's in a vulnerable state! He thinks that he's now useless to you because he's blind and that's why you stopped loving him."

Please stop Yurio. Don't say anymore. He will hate me even more if he knows that I'm that weak.

"I-I didn't mean to make him misunderstand...I j-just wanted to s-surprise him when I can finally cook something which is not instant noodles for him..."

He wasn't cheating on me? Then why can't he just tell me? I would rather eat take-outs everyday as long as he stays by my side. All I want is for him to be by my side.

"Victor! Look! He's crying." Who's crying? I wonder who's the crybaby.

"What is it-oh my! Yuuri? Love? Can you hear me? You can hear me right? If you can, squeeze my hand." I felt a warm hand slip into mine as fingers interlocked with mine.

So warm. Victor's warmth...

I thought I'm never going to be able to feel this warmth again.

"Please love, squeeze my hand if you can hear me. Even if it's just a little." The pain in Victor's voice made my heart clench tightly, like I can directly feel his misery.

Victor's POV:

"Please love, squeeze my hand if you can hear me. Even if it's just a little." I held onto Yuuri's hand firmly as I stared hard at it, hoping to see a slight movement from him. Please Love, show me that you can hear me. I know you can.

Suddenly, he's fingers twitched slightly. It was so slight, no one would have realised if they did not focus on his hand.

"Yurio, call the doctor!" I turned back to see Yurio standing with wide eyes before he nodded quickly and dashed out.

"How is he doctor?" I question worriedly as he shone light into Yuuri's eyes. He kept his torch before smiling warmly at us.

"Seems like he's going to wake up by today. If he really does, both him and the baby will be safe." He's waking up. Both him and our baby will be safe!

Thanking the doctor, he nodded professionally before leaving us alone. "You heard that love? You will be safe. Both you and our baby. I can't wait to finally have a family with you. So please faster wake up okay?" Leaning down, I rubbed his cheeks tenderly before placing a soft kiss on his dry lips.

"Victor, me and Yurio are going out now. Since Yuuri will be awake soon, grocery shopping must be done to ensure enough nutritious food is there for him. We will put the groceries at your place once we're done." Otabek finally spoken as he grabbed Yurio's hand in his lovingly.

"Thank you Otabek and you, Yurio. Sorry I screamed at you just now. I was just so-"

"Don't fret about it. I understand how you felt. Now just watch over him and call us once he wakes." Yurio shrugged unaffected. Taking one last look at Yuuri, they walked out together, hand in hand.

That will be us soon. I promise you Yuuri, I will never let go of you ever again. I've swore to love you through the thick and thin and I'm going to fulfil my promise to you. Let me love you forever. 

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"A-Anyone...h-here? Vic-" Yuuri? Waking up instantly at his voice, I see him looking around for someone.

"I'm here love. I'm here." Taking his hands in mine, I brought him into my embrace, wrapping my hands around him gently.

"V-Victor?" Yuuri buried his head into my chest as he sobbed.

"Yes love, it's me. Stay here okay? I going to get the doctor." He nodded obediently before lying back down on the hospital bed. Wiping his tears away, I went to find the doc and thankfully, he was just around the corner.

"Doc, he's awake."

"Really? Great. I'll check on him now" Walking towards his ward quickly, he immediately began to do what was needed before smiling softly.

"From what I've seen, he's perfectly fine now but it's better if he can stay till tomorrow for safety purposes. If he's okay, he can be discharged tomorrow. "

"Thank you doctor." Thanking him sincerely, he patted my shoulder firmly before exiting.

"I'm okay?"

"Yes, you're okay." He let out a sigh of relief as his hand went automatically to his very small bump. "Love, will you come back home to me?"

He stared up in silence as tears pooled in his eyes.

"Oh my, please don't cry love. I won't force you to come back to me. I-"

"W-Why? I'll just be a burden to you." He whimpered out as he fisted the blanket for comfort.

"Never. Never in my life will I think that you're a burden to me. You can be paralysed for all I care and I will still not think of you as a burden. You are my one and only husband and lover. My heart belongs only to you and I hope that yours can once again belong to me. No matter how long it takes for you to come back to me, I will be waiting patiently till that very day."

"V-Victor?"

"Yes love?"

"I-I will g-go back with you." Yuuri sobbed out as he wiped his tears away like always. Cute...always my cute and sweet love.

"Thank you. I love you Yuuri." Gathering him into my arms, he wrapped his arms around my neck as he let out a muffled 'I love you too'. That's all I need to know that he still loves me.