Epilogue

Yuuri's POV:

Yuuri's POV:

"Wake up mummy!" Oomfph. Rose jumped up on me suddenly, waking me up instantly. I rubbed my eyes sleepily to see a little girl smiling brightly as she sat on me.

 I rubbed my eyes sleepily to see a little girl smiling brightly as she sat on me

"Hey, don't jump on your mummy, Rose." Victor chuckled as he carried her off my stomach. That is Rose? Our daughter Rose? 

I can see? I'm finally able to see? Oh my...

"Sorry daddy." Rose said in remorse as she sat by my side. She looks so cute. Her silver-brown hair shone under the morning sun as she tried to climb up Victor's back. 

"You have to wake up now mummy. It's daddy's birthday today!" She says excitedly as she jumped on the bed.

"Oh? Have you wished daddy happy birthday?" Opening my arms wide, she jumped into my embrace and sat on my lap as I played with her soft locks of hair.

"Oops! I forgot mummy! Sorry daddy! Happy birthday to you!" She said in shock as she stared at me with wide eyes before turning to Victor to wish him happy birthday sweetly.

"Thank you baby. Where's my happy birthday then, my love?" He smirked playfully before leaning in closer.

"Happy birthday Vic." I smiled softly at him making him pout in disappointment.

"What? No birthday kiss?" He mumbled unhappily like a little kid while Rose laughed at his actions.

"You big baby. Here *kiss* happy now?" I leaned forward to place a kiss on him cheek making him nod in satisfaction. Thinking that I couldn't see it, he opened his mouth to reply back. 

"Yup!" 

"Can we have breakfast now? I'm hungry." Rose started to tug against Victor's shirt as she pointed to her tummy innocently. 

"Oops. Sorry baby girl."

"I'm not a baby anymore daddy. I'm 4!" She held up three fingers to Vic, making him laugh lightly before putting up another of her finger.

"Did you enjoy your birthday yesterday?"

"Yes Mummy! It was fun! Uncle Yurio and uncle Otabek played tag with me." She said with much enthusiasm as she ran down the stairs to the kitchen.