Chapter 7

Yuuri's POV:

"Vic?"

"Yes Love?" I stare blankly at nowhere as the sound of Victor's footsteps entered my ears. He's going out again?

"What time are you going out again?" He's been going out in the early afternoon and coming back late enough to bring me dinner daily. When I ask him where he went, he doesn't tell me. 

"Once Yurio comes I guess."

"Oh...You can go now, you don't have to watch over me all the time, Vic. I'm able to do things myself." He chuckled before sitting by my side, ruffling my hair.

"I should watch. I don't want my love to get into any accidents." I'm not that useless...am I? What if he really thinks that I'm useless now? I can't cook, wash, skate or even move around on my own! What if he has another person outside? Maybe that's why he's been going out...to meet him or her...

"Hello? Yuuri?" Snapping out of my trance, I realized he just called me Yuuri..."Yurio's here. I'll be going now. Love you." Placing a soft peck on my head, he patted my shoulders before the door closed shut. 

He never calls me Yuuri...

Maybe he really has another lover outside. I'm so useless, I can't even hold tight of my husband! But, who would even want a disabled husband like me who can't do things for himself? 

I guess it's better off this way then...he won't have to worry about this heavy burden. Should I just...let him go? I need to skate. I can't think like this.

"Oi. You not going to talk?" Yurio questions, making me look towards the direction of his voice.

"Bring me to the rink."

"I don't follow your commands and why the hell do you want to go there?"

"To skate."

"Blindly?" I nodded my head at the double meaning making him growl in anger.

"You're fucking nuts." I'm not but I will if I continue getting cooped up here doing nothing,

"Please. I beg you." 

"...Fine! Don't blame me if you hit the wall or something like that." Pulling me up from the sofa, he threw me a pair of shoes before leading the way.

    ~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡ 

" Turn around turn around!" Before I knew it, I banged hard against the wall and fell on my ass.

"Are you alright?" Hands soon supported my back as Yurio helped me to stand up.

"Yeah. Thanks."

"What were you thinking? You were skating so roughly, not as smooth as usual."

"Yurio...I think that I should just leave."

"Leave? To where? Why?"

"Leave here. Away from Victor. I don't want to burden him further. He is good without me."

"What the hell are you thinking? You baka! Who even told you that?"

"Please Yurio! I know that this is a selfish request but I don't want to burden Vic any longer. Please...help me."

"What are you going to tell him and where do you plan on going?"

"I have something in mind...I'll find a way somehow..."

"So you're going to wander around, living on the streets?"

"It's better than burdening Vic..."

"You're hopeless! Fine, I'll help you if you stay at my place."

"I don't want to intrude-" He shut me up by lifting me and placing me on a bench. He's strong for someone younger than me. Blame it on his sudden growth spurt which caused him to be a head taller than me.

"Stay with me or not I'm not helping. You are in no condition to live alone."

"...I'll stay with you then...but can you not tell him that I'm with you?"

"For now."

"That's better than a no...okay then. Thanks a lot Yurio. I owe you one."

"So what do you want me to do?"

Victor's POV:

"I'm back love!" I greeted cheerfully as I brought home the food which I've learnt to cook today. Why is it so quiet? Where's Yuuri?

"Yuuri? Yuuriiiiiii?!" Weird...is he sleeping?

Putting the bags down, I rushed upstairs to our room to find him but he's not there...where can he be? Did he go out with Yurio?

Taking out my phone, I dialed for Yurio's number while walking back into the kitchen, hoping to see him there.

"Hello Yurio?"

"O-Oh, Victor?"

"Sorry to bother you but is Yuuri with you? He's not at home."

"Yuuri? No, when I left, he was still sleeping. Did you call him?"

"Not yet. I'll call him now. Bye Yurio."

Hanging up quickly, I pressed on speed dial for Yuuri's number but it was unavailable. Damn it! Where did Yuuri go? Where is he- I turned around to the fridge to catch sight of an unfamiliar note with my name in bold being pasted there.

Curious, I plucked it down. Maybe Yuuri just went out for a short while. Thank goodness he remembered to leave me a note-

Now I wished that I did not receive a note.

Dear Victor,

By now, you should have realized that I'm gone. I'm sorry but I cannot lie to myself any longer. My heart belongs to someone who isn't here. I've gone to find him. Please forget about me and move on. I'm really sorry for lying to you.

Love,
Yuuri

Is this really true? Has our relationship always been fake from the start? I can't believe this...how can he lie to me for so long? No, I refuse to accept this. This must be a lie.

Yuuri wouldn't leave me.

Right?