Chapter 2

Victor's POV: 

Victor's POV: 

Yuuri takes off with the right toe pick, slanted his left foot outwards and landed on his right foot but wobbled again as he tried to stabilize himself.

"Almost." He mumbled softly to himself as he squatted down exhausted.

"Do you want to take a rest? You've been practicing that move for hours." I watched worriedly form the side as beads of sweat dripped down onto the ground as he panted tiredly. 

"It's alright, I can continue." He smiled forcefully before picking himself up again to skate to the center of the rink. That's it. He's not in the right state to continue skating.

Skating towards him rapidly, I scooped him up bridal style before making my way out of the rink with my struggling, reluctant husband

Skating towards him rapidly, I scooped him up bridal style before making my way out of the rink with my struggling, reluctant husband. Placing him on the bench, I slipped his skates out quickly before massaging his feet. Oh dear, look at all the blisters and redness. He can't skate like that. I stared down worriedly at his feet as he catches his breath.

"I'm fine Vic. I can continue." Shaking my head sternly, he let out a sound of displeasure before leaning back against the wall. I walked over to my bad and took out a tube of cooling cream and rubbed it all over his feet before massaging them again.

"Man...that feels good." Yuuri involuntarily let out a moan as I did my magic on him. I smiled internally at his enjoyment. I'm glad he likes it. I've only massage his feet, never anyone else's.

"Good. Okay, that's all for today." His eyes shot up in dismay before pleading me to let him continue with his eyes.

"No."

"Please Victor. I want to perfect the quad Lutz." The fire in his eyes blazed brightly, showing how determined he was to carry out the jump flawlessly. 

"Fine...after a one hour break." He nodded agreeably before taking my hand in his as he skipped to the nearest cafe. When we sat down in the booth, we called for a waiter to order our usual.

"May I take your order, Sir?" A young lady bounced over energetically as she held a notepad in her hand.

"Can I get a hot cup of matcha latte and a slice of matcha crepe cake?"

"Sure thing. How about you?" She stared at Yuuri with a slight blush as she hugged her notepad closer to her while staring at him shyly. No way, Yuuri is mine.

"My husband will like a cup of hot latte and a banana muffin please. Thanks." I decided to step in before Yuuri can say anything, making her blush deeply at the realization.

"Oh! Sure thing! Anything else?" I shook my head gently before she sped off in awkwardness. 

Yuuri's POV:

"Really?" I asked Victor as he glared at the young waitress.

"You're mine. I don't like how she looks at you." He complains under his breath unhappily making me laugh at his possessiveness.

"You chased her away."

"No. I just want her to know that you're mine. Did you see how she looked at you? She looks like she's into you..." He trailed off mumbling in discontentment. 

"It doesn't matter how others look at me. I only have eyes for you." He blushed slightly at my words causing me to blush too. I can't believe I said something as cheesy as that. That's so embarrassing.

"Same here. I only have eyes for you too. Forever and ever." Oh my goodness, he is more cheesy than me. "Oh ya, Would you go on a date with me?" He asked excitedly as he wrapped his warm hands around mine.

"Sure. Where are we going?"

"It's a secret." He winked charmingly when just right the waitress walked to us with our orders.

"Here you go. Enjoy." 

"Thank you." I thanked her politely, making her stare at me with parted lips. Okay....

"Are you okay, Miss?" She quickly shook her head before nodding bashfully. Giving her a soft smile, she blushed once again before rushing away.

"See, that's what I meant." Victor pouted slightly as he played with his drink.

"Oh shush. Here. Open up." I forked a piece of his crepe cake and held it in front of his mouth. Opening his mouth widely, he chomped down on it before swooning at its goodness. 

"It's so awesome!" He squealed in delight before opening his mouth again, waiting for me to feed him again

"It's so awesome!" He squealed in delight before opening his mouth again, waiting for me to feed him again. How does he always know how to not make me say no?

"Let's go eat the best katsudon on earth one day."

"Huh? Where did that come from?" I shrugged. To be honest, I have no idea too.

"I don't know...I just felt like trying the world's best katsudon."

"Okay. Anything for my beloved husband." He laughed amused. 

Oh! An hour's up. I took my latte which is thankfully in a takeaway cup before exiting quickly, making my way back to the rink with Victor running after me. I don't even have to look, the speedy footsteps behind me tells it all.