Chapter 8

Question: Do ya'll know when YOI season 2 will come out?

Yurio's POV:

"He called." I glanced at Yuuri to see him playing blankly with a fidget spinner.

"Please don't tell him..." He croaked out from the lack of water.

"You sure you don't want to go back to him? It's already been a month and I swear he burst my phone already. He's very worried about you. He calls me at least 5 times a day to check whether you ever 'popped by'." I sigh exasperated when he still shook his head stubbornly.

"No...he's better off without me." He waved me off before finding his way to his room.

"Do you need to see the doctor? You've been puking nonstop."

"I'm fine." I wonder how Victor even deal with this dude. I'll go nuts if I'm the one married to him.

"I'm going to meet Victor now! You sure you don't want to follow?" Being met with silence, I went out with regret. Regret of agreeing with Yuuri at the first place.

Yuuri's POV:

You're useless.

Go and die.

Victor never loved you.

You're a waste of space.

Yurio thinks that you're a burden.

No one wants you. Just die.

"Stop. Don't say anymore! Please! No more! You're lying!" I clenched my ears tightly hoping to block the voices out but they kept resounding in my head.

You know that we're right.

You know those are the truth.

You know that no one loves you.

You know that your husband has a lover.

You know that he never ever truly loved you.

You're useless, fat, clumsy and now even blind. You have no more use to him. You're presence is just a waste of space.

"Shut up...please."

Look at the mirror then. You'll see that I'm right. Oh wait, you're blind. Useless blind fatty.

You think Victor will ever like someone so fat and stupid? I bet that he is glad that you're gone.

Why don't you make yourself useful by dying?

"I'm useful...if I die?" Is that really true?

Yes! Victor will be so proud of you. If you die, he will love you again. Don't you want him to love you?

"Yes, I want him to love me."

That's the spirit. Now go to the bathroom and fill the tub with water.

"I can't see how full it is. How should I off the tap?"

You don't need to. Now, get into the tub and lie down. Do not struggle. Just breathe in and out and let go.

Maybe Victor will finally love me now...

Yuuri's POV:

*There'll be no more darkness when you believe in yourself you are unstoppable. Where your destiny lies, dancing on the blades, you set my heart on fire-* 

"Excuse me." Victor nodded considerately as he stirred his latte silently. "Hello, Kitten?!"

"Otabek? Yes? Aren't you supposed to be at work now?"

"I'll explain later but now, faster come to the hospital! We're on the way there now!"

"We? You and Y-him?! What happened?!"

" He tried to kill himself! Please be quick."

Yuuri tried to kill...himself? Fucking hell! I'll have your head once you wake up.

"Sorry but I have to go."

"Oh...what happened?" Victor stare up at me tiredly with concern.

"Um-ah...Otabek. He...hit his head! Bye! I have to go!"

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

"Where is he?!" Otabek pointed towards the ER as he slumped down onto a chair.

"What happened?"

"I don't know...I went back home to get my files and no one was home. So I was about to leave until I passed by his room and heard water splashing. I called for him when I realised that its too quiet but he did not reply. When I finally found the spare key to his room...I-I found him lying lifelessly in the bathtub. I think...he tried to drown himself." Why? Why will he do that?

"Relatives of Yuuri?"

"I'm his friend." I dashed up to the doctor as Otabek followed after me.

"I glad to say that we managed to save him and the baby. If he was found any later, both of them may had died-"

"Wait! What do you mean by baby?"

"He's pregnant. 6 weeks. Didn't you all know?" We shook our heads in shock when we learnt that Yuuri's pregnant. Wait...now it sort of explains why he keeps puking.

"How can that be? He is a guy."

"Special cases. As I was saying, he is still in critical condition so we have to pay extra care to him for now until he regains consciousness.  If he doesn't wake up within the next two days, I'm afraid that the baby will be put at risk. That's all I have to say. Any questions?" Shaking our heads, he walked off swiftly, leaving us standing rooted to the ground.

"So what do we do now? You calling Victor?"

"Yeah." Holding my phone to my ear, I wonder how I'm going to break the news to Victor.

"Yurio?"

"Victor?"

"Yes?"

"Yuuri's in the hospital now and apparently he's pregnant. Come quickly. Observation room." Before he can even reply, I hang up quickly in fear of his reaction.

I hope that I'm doing the right thing.