Chapter 11

6 months later

Yuuri's POV:

"Love? It's time to wake up." Stirring slightly, I felt Victor's warm hands on mine as he woke me up from my nap.

"What time is it?" I rubbed my eyes sleepily, letting out a small yawn.

"It's 5 already. We've promised to meet Yurio and Otabek at 6." Oh yeah...but I feel so lazy.

Our little girl has been kicking around non-stop for these few days, aiming my bladder especially. She's been waking me up all night from the cramps and the toilet trips.

"Can we not go? I want to sleep." I almost got to lay down again but was pulled back up by him.

"It's Christmas eve love. It's time for celebrating, not sleeping."

"Try carrying a baby in you then." I snapped at him abruptly, cringing back slightly at my tone. "Sorry."

"It's alright. Come, let me get you dressed." Adjusting me properly against the frame, he helped me change out of my clothes and replace them with a comfy sweater and a pair of comfortable pants.

Victor's POV:

"There. Oh wait, I almost forgot." I grabbed the beanie on the table and helped him to wear it, pulling it down low on purpose. Now, his ears won't freeze.

"Thanks." He blushed cutely as he rubbed his bump softly. "Oh!"

"Are you ok?"

"She's kicking hard." He winced in pain as he rubbed his bump, hoping to soothe his pain.

"Hello our little Rose. It's daddy here. You know daddy and mummy love you so please don't kick your mummy so hard ok?" I place my ear on his bump as I talked to our unborn little girl.

"She won't be able to hear you Vic-she stopped." Yuuri says in shock when Rose stopped kicking him.

"She can hear me." He chuckled unbelievingly as I helped him into the car.

"Of course. You're her daddy after all."

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Yuuri's POV:

Ouch...Ahhhh...my stomach cramped up painfully as they chatted happily. Owwww...why is it so painful?

I clenched my fork tightly as I tried to suppress the pain. I tried to cover up the pain from them by having another bite but the pain is just too unbearable.

"Yuuri? Are you okay? You look a little pale..." I panted in exhaustion, leaning against Victor to support my body. I feel like I'm going to faint from the pain.

"Love! What's happening? Tell me Yuuri." Gripping onto his hand tightly, I tried preventing myself from screaming in pain but failed while I felt liquid leaking down my legs.

"Shit! His water bag just burst!" Victor panicked as I felt him holding onto me firmly.

"Get him to the hospital!" I felt myself getting lifted up and carried before getting placed in the backseat.

"Breathe in and out okay? We'll be at the hospital soon love. Follow me, breathe in...breathe out...yes, that's it love. Try to stay calm and focus on the breathing. That's it. You're doing great love."

I breathed in and out slowly, trying to calm myself and the contractions soon stopped. Victor ran his fingers through my hair soothingly as I held his hand for support.

"Are we reaching soon?!" Yurio shouted at Otabek as I heard some squeaks of the chairs leather from the front.

"Yes yes! 5 minutes! Sit down kitten!" Otabek scolded Yurio, most probably that he's not buckled up properly.

"How is he, Victor?"

"His contractions seems to have stopped for now so he should be alright until they start again."

"You heard what the man said. Step on it!" Yurio shouted at Otabek once again before a smack sounded.

"Ouch! You don't have to hit me! I'm driving very fast already okay-we're here!" The car soon stopped and I got lifted up once again.

"Oh my goodness! Aren't they all the famous skaters?!"

"Quickly attend to them!"

"What's the emergency, Victor?"

"It's Yuuri-he's in labor!"

"Okay this way! Place him on the wheelchair here. We'll push him in now. Victor, you all have to stay outside. Don't worry, both him and the baby will turn out safe." I felt myself getting plave on a cool metal surface as Victor's warm lips touched mine.

"Good luck my love, I'll be waiting for you. I love you."

"I love you too." Placing another kiss on my lips, I felt myself getting wheeled away. Let's get this baby out now, shall we?

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Victor's POV:

"Family of Yuuri?" Our eyes snapped up to the nurse who's smiling brightly. "Both baby and adult are safe and sound. Congratulations, it's a baby girl."

Thank you Yuuri for giving me another special someone to love and protect.

"Can we see them now?"

"Yup. They are in room 107."

"Thank you."

"What are you waiting for Vic?! Let's go!" Yurio called out in excitement as he dragged Otabek with him.

"Coming." Christmas just gotten even better.

" Christmas just gotten even better

Their little Rose^