Part 2 ~ First Date

"Whoa whoa whoa, let me get this straight. You mean to tell me that all this happened while I was deciding whether or not to buy a matching bra?!" Tiffany was staring at me in amazement, the most excited smile drawn across her face. I sighed.

"Yeah, but it was a joke right? I mean he doesn't even know where I live, he didn't even ask for an address, I mean he can't just KNOW, right?" I asked, flabbergasted.

"Girl, you told me he was hot. I'm not taking any chances, we are gonna get you dressed up. When YOU say a guy is hot, he literally has to be making ladies faint. Let's go get you dolled up now" Tiffany stated, dragging me into her closet from heaven.

I'm not kidding, Tiffany's closet was every girl's dream. Her walk-in closet consisted of a large counter in the centre of the room, filled to the brim with dazzling necklaces, bracelets and earrings that I could only hope to one day afford. Her rings were arranged in three different draws, from biggest to smallest and colour coordinated. To the right of the counter stood eight different cupboards, oozing with cocktail dresses, skirts, blouses, you name it, it was there. The left side of the room had a wall completely dedicated to just shoes, and the best part: directly opposite the counter stood a floor-length electronic makeup stand, that pushed out drawers at the click of a button.

Tiffany chuckled at my expression of awe.

"Well. Help yourself." she said, her expression bright. I blinked.

"I don't know where to start! I'm not even great at applying makeup, and...what do you mean help yourself?!" I laughed. "Tiff, how do you know he'll even show up, and I'm so shy, you know me. I don't know if I should do this."

Tiffany narrowed her eyes. "He paid for your dress. If he wasn't serious, I don't think he would've done that. Now sit your cute little butt over here and let's get started with your hair, sweetheart." she ordered, and then proceeded to de-tangle my hair, very aggressively, I might add.

It was around 6:30pm by the time Tiffany was done remodelling me. She walked me over to a large mirror in the entrance hall of her apartment, her hands covering my eyes.

"Okay, one, two, threee!" she squealed, removing her hands in a dramatic gesture. I widened my eyes in complete shock for about the fifth time today. If I might say so myself, I looked pretty stunning. My hair sat in loose curls around my shoulders, the look complete with the perfect smokey eye and red lips. Tiffany had lent me a glittery black clutch that matched my dress perfectly, as well as a pair of her killer black stilettos. (Luckily we were the same size) I broke out into a delighted giggle.

"Tiffany you're amaaaaaziiiing!" I sqeaked, jumping at her for a hug. She laughed. It was exactly 7pm when the doorbell rang. Tiffany jumped. No way, I thought. That couldn't be him, could it? I mean, he didn't even know where I lived! I walked along nervously with Tiffany to the front door, my heart beating violently. She gave me a reassuring smile and opened the door. Then she took a few steps back.

"Boss?!" she exclaimed in confusion. I raised my eyebrows in surprise. The man who Tiffany was referring to as "Boss" was none other than the young man I had mysteriously met earlier at the mall.
"Ah, Tiffany. This must be your friend you've been talking about for weeks. We met at the mall earlier, actually." The man said, all the while not moving his eyes from me, not even to look at Tiffany. My, did he look dashing. He was wearing a black suit, white shirt, and black tie. And to top it off, his gorgeous blonde hair was parted in the middle, falling to his sides perfectly. He stood biting his lower lip, his gaze transfixed on me. I blushed and turned towards Tiffany.

"Boss?" I asked, aiming a questioning gaze at Tiffany. She herself looked confused, though.

"Oh. Yeah. This is the CEO of my label, y/n. Mr Min Yoongi." she explained. "Boss, this is my best friend, y/n" she finished, the puzzled expression still on her face. I dared to shift my gaze towards the man I now knew as Yoongi, and was met with a smirk on that beautiful face. I shot him a smirk back. Two can play at that game.