Part 18 ~ Unbreakable Bonds

"I'm not sleeping in the same bed as you!" Yoongi argued, looking up to the man who towered over him, Namjoon. Namjoon rubbed his palms on his cheeks in frustration as he struggled to find words that would get through to the man standing before him.

"Yoongi, I only have four bedrooms. Tiffany and Y/N will be in one, Seokjin over there will get one, the three boys will get one, and you and I will get the master bedroom, also known as mine," Namjoon explained for about the fifth time.

"Such a big house with only four bedrooms? Why do you need a bowling alley and arcade room?" Yoongi asked, folding his arms in annoyance. "I mean, I understand the basketball court, and maybe the indoor swimming pool, but really? AN ARCADE ROOM-"

"Why can't Y/N and I take the master bedroom? You should be more accommodating to your guests," Tiffany said in her silky, seductive voice. It was 2:30 in the morning, it wasn't too difficult trying to convince two men who were obviously madly in love with the women before them, to give up their room.

"Yeah, s-sure, of course, anything, you can have everything, a-anything you want, really," Namjoon stuttered, distracted by Tiffany who was now batting her eyelashes. I pursed my lips in an effort to keep myself from bursting with laughter, with little success as I still managed to let out a loud snort. Yoongi still looked dissatisfied.

"Okay, we'll be in the guest bedroom, which still has a double bed. Why do all your rooms have double beds? What do you have against single beds anyway-"

"Can you stop complaining about the interior design of my house and just enjoy yourself? Why don't we play a round of basketball for old times' sake?" Namjoon was smiling as he nudged Yoongi playfully. Yoongi couldn't help the smile that creeped onto his face and he looked down, contemplating.

"Maybe tomorrow, Namjoon. I've gotta catch some sleep now. Night everyone," Yoongi bowed his head then proceeded to trudge up the stairs, feet heavy from exhaustion. Yoongi had just explained an elaborate, detailed plan of how we would eventually get Sooyoung jailed, and we were all tired from the events that had transpired not too long ago. We decided to all call it a night and made our way to the bedrooms.

I collapsed onto the bed, barely taking in my surroundings until Tiffany switched on the light and I gasped. The sight before me was spectacular. Namjoon's room sported a large, black leather settee at the foot of the king-sized bed, where a three-tiered modern chandelier hung above. The lighting and curtains could be controlled both manually and electronically, and his walk-in closet was the size of a bedroom itself. His bedroom also consisted of a connecting bathroom, where a large jacuzzi stood invitingly. I groaned internally as I realised I was too tired to put any of these luxuries to good use.

"It's okay, it'll still be here tomorrow," Tiffany said with a wink, and I laughed, hurriedly seeking refuge before she could get hold of my butt. I was about to slump down on the bed again when I heard squabbling coming from the bedroom down the hallway. Tiffany and I exchanged smirks, then decided to investigate.

It appeared that the room where Seokjin was asleep in remained quiet, as well as the one which contained the three musketeers, but the remaining bedroom was in an uproar. I pressed my ear to the door where Namjoon and Yoongi were supposed to be asleep in.

"Namjoon, can't you shift your butt a bit? It's on my side," Yoongi was huffing in an irritated tone. I covered my mouth with my hand; it was refreshing seeing this side of Yoongi. He was only ever sweet and loving towards me; I hadn't seen his humorous and playful side yet.

"Well, I apologise that my butt is offending you, but I am not intentionally putting it on your side, it's just there because of the size, now can you sleep already?" Namjoon sighed, pretending to be annoyed. There was silence for a few minutes, until Namjoon decided to speak again.