Part 10 ~ Wreaking Havoc

I woke up to a fleet of dust floating my way. I opened my eyes hesitantly, then fully when I realised it was just Tiffany and I. Except; we had been moved. We were now situated in what appeared to be an abandoned warehouse. I sat up, but I was unfortunately still bound together with duct tape and I couldn't move much. I was still in the same old chair. I snorted, wondering how much trouble they had to go through to transport us here like this.

Tiffany was already awake, staring at me.

"Well, it took you long enough," she muttered, rolling her eyes. I cocked my head to one side and stared back at her. I tried shifting my neck but an intense pain shot through me, making me cry out in pain. Sooyoung must have practised hard to deliver such a powerful blow.

"Where the heck are we," I said, groggy. I attempted to rub my eyes with my hand but then remembered that it was tied. I laughed out loud in frustration, and Tiffany looked at me like I had lost my mind. Mind you, I probably had.

"Where are those two dummies anyway?" I asked, my voice echoing throughout the empty space. Tiffany was seated about two metres away from me, and we were both in the centre of this mysterious warehouse with a single light bulb hanging above us, barely providing any light.

"Dunno. They weren't here when I woke up. Do you think they'll come if we scream? I'm starving," Tiffany stated. I laughed sarcastically and raised an eyebrow at Tiffany.

"They've tied us up and left us in the middle of nowhere. Do you think they're gonna bring us food?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at her.

"Well what would you like? I say we ask them to order us burgers," Tiffany jested, a playful smile playing on her lips. I giggled a little, even though there was nothing humorous about this situation.

"Next you're gonna ask them to set you free so you can slap my butt," I joked, making Tiffany laugh, shaking her head.

Almost on cue, Sooyoung and Hoseok strolled in, side by side. Rather dramatically, if I may say so. Hoseok was walking in slow motion, and ran his fingers through his hair as he approached us. He was dressed in a tight black leather pants as well as a biker jacket.

"So, you're awake, huh?" He jeered, flashing a wide smile.

"We are, but are you? You must not be fully awake if you could allow yourself to walk out the house wearing those awful pants," I taunted, wiping the smile right off Hoseok's face. He walked up to me and sat down, wearing a humourless smile.

"You've got quite a mouth on you, don't ya?" He spat, making me reel back in disgust. I threw him a dirty look. He pulled out his phone and dialled a number, and after a few minutes, an angry voice answered.

"HOSEOK! WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND? AND WHERE'S TIFFANY? WHERE'S SOOYOUNG FOR PETE'S SAKE!"

***

Yoongi's POV

I don't know why I still had this freakshow's number saved, but when I saw the caller ID, I immediately knew he was responsible for y/n, Tiffany and Sooyoung being missing. I had had the entire police squad search the MYG building, as well as the perimeter around it, but they were nowhere to be found. I clenched my hand on the steering wheel and stomped on the accelerator, then answered the phone with my free hand.

"HOSEOK! WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND? AND WHERE'S TIFFANY? WHERE'S SOOYOUNG FOR PETE'S SAKE!" I bellowed into the phone, making my car windows vibrate. I heard a chuckle on the other end of the line, and I grit my teeth.

"Ah, Min Yoongi. It's been a long time, eh? And look, you even have a pretty girlfriend now," he said calmly. I was fuming by now, and all I wanted was to find this jerk.

"IF YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON HER!" I threatened, my knuckles turning white as I clenched the steering wheel even harder.

"Oh, like I'm doing right now?" Hoseok snickered, and just then I heard y/n give a small whimper. My blood was now boiling.

"HOSEOK!" I roared, my throat feeling raw from all the screaming, and I was sure I would tear my vocal chords, if that was possible. Daunting images of y/n being hurt were flooding my mind and it was driving me insane. I had never in my life felt this way about someone before, hence I didn't quite know how to show y/n just how much I cared for her. I had promised that I would protect her, and that nothing would happen to her. And now I was fully determined; Hoseok will not harm y/n. I would make sure of it.

"Hoseok," I said, deathly calm. "What do you want?" I heard him chuckle again on the other end of the line.

"You know what I want, Min Yoongi. You have something that belongs to me, and I want it back," he growled. I frowned in confusion. I knew that Hoseok had been holding a severe grudge against me for many years, and had tried on numerous occasions to sabotage my company. This was the only time he had somehow successfully done so, and yet, I still didn't know what he wanted from me, nor why he kept holding that grudge.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I hissed. I could feel Hoseok's rage building up through his tone, and this frightened me. He could hurt y/n, Tiffany, and even Sooyoung!

"DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME! I WANT THE MONEY YOU OWE ME! I'M TEXTING YOU AN ADDRESS, BE HERE IN TEN MINUTES OR ELSE!" and with that he slammed down the phone. I pulled off on the side of the road to take everything in, and scratched my head.

What money? I thought in bewilderment. I shook my head.

It can't be that, could it? Because I had paid him back for that ages ago, through Sooyoung. Sooyoung had personally made sure that the money was delivered to Hoseok. So what was he talking about?

***

Y/N POV

Hoseok slammed the phone down, enraged. I was trembling slightly, afraid of what he might do next. He exhaled loudly and then grabbed Sooyoung by her arm.

"Come with me to the van, we need to fetch the bag, just in case. And text that moron the address," he commanded, walking out of the warehouse alongside her. I breathed out, a slight sense of relief washing over me as I watched him leave. Tiffany looked at me with fear in her eyes. I waited until I was sure Hoseok and Sooyoung were out of earshot, then turned to Tiffany.

"What's the deal with Sooyoung?" I enquired, my expression serious. Tiffany threw her head back and sighed a deep sigh, shutting her eyes. A tear trickled out of her eye and raced down her cheek.

"She was a trainee for three years before I got here," Tiffany began. "But she never debuted. It all started with Hoseok. A long time ago, Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon were friends who wanted to start an entertainment company together. They befriended Sooyoung and decided they would debut her as their first artist. But things went south and they decided to part ways. Sooyoung was initially with Hoseok's company, but she switched over to MYG and she's been a trainee there for as long as I can remember. I thought she was loyal," Tiffany paused, taking a deep breath.

"I'm just as confused as you are. I don't know what money Hoseok is talking about, Yoongi wouldn't share something so personal with me. I also don't know what the deal is with Sooyoung or what she's getting out of all this. We were friends. It's too much," Tiffany finished, her voice cracking at the last word. More tears began pouring down her face and I felt helpless. Just then, Sooyoung and Hoseok returned. Sooyoung was carrying a relatively small bag over her shoulder, then sat it on the floor and unzipped it.

My breath hitched when I saw what the bag contained.

It was a gun.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1000 READS! I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE THIS❤
Thank you to those who continuously show love and support to my story ❤
If you liked this chapter, please give it a vote and share this story!
Thank you again for all the love❤