Part 21 ~ Preparing For Debut

Y/N POV

"No way, how did you guys think of this plan? This is genius!" Hoseok said, a tone of admiration obvious in his voice.

"Ah, it was all Yoongi Oppa's plan," I said with a wide smirk, and everyone instantly turned around in shock to stare at me, small smiles threatening to become wider. I almost giggled; Yoongi's embarrassed expression was the funniest. I had never used that word on him before.

"Ah, as expected of this genius. But Namjoon, you must really have a lot of faith in your boys to be able to pull this off, huh?" Hoseok was smiling at the three musketeers with pride, which they returned with sheepish expressions. Namjoon chuckled, shaking his head slightly.

"That, and a little help from Jin. But we need to get started with the boys right away. We've got their debut single ready, but we haven't come up with a group name yet, for some reason. We have a few options, wanna help us look over it?" Namjoon smiled at Hoseok, who nodded excitedly. Namjoon, the boys, Hoseok, Yoongi and I all gathered around Namjoon's dining table, which had almost become our meeting place now. The only people who were missing now was Tiffany and Jin.

"Alright, so the first name is The Handsome Threesome," Namjoon announced, to an almost instantaneous groan.

"What is that? Why is it so cheesy? Did you come up with that?" Hoseok was laughing, nudging Namjoon who rolled his eyes. "Plus, that's a name that could be misinterpreted," he continued laughing.

"Okay, fine. What about Hotshots?"

"What? Isn't that taken?"

"That's so lame!"

"Okay, what about Bangtan Boys?" Namjoon eventually suggested. Hoseok sighed.

"That's already taken! How could you not know that? They're so famous already!" Hoseok was shaking his head in disbelief.

"They're famous? I've never heard about them before," Namjoon said. He scratched his head in frustration, until Yoongi finally spoke up.

"What about...The Three Musketeers? Don't we already call them that anyway? It's so fitting," Yoongi said thoughtfully, stroking his chin. I sat upright, suddenly feeling like we were onto something. Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook actually looked pleased with this suggestion. And so, they smirked at one another, exchanging mischievous looks. I chuckled lightly; they always amused me.

"We like it!" the boys chorused together, making everyone smile. Even Namjoon liked the idea.

"Then it's set, we've already started filming the music video, I think we can finally edit the name into it. Let's get it!" Namjoon shouted, uplifting the mood dramatically. At that moment, Tiffany waltzed into the room, rolling behind her a rail of just laundered clothes, still in their clean plastics. Namjoon blushed when he saw her; Tiffany was dressed in a tight fitted mini skirt, as well as a beautiful shirt along with a chic pale-pink blazer. He cleared his throat to avoid looking suspicious, then spoke.

"Ahem, Tiffany will be the boys' temporary stylist, since their current one is on vacation." Namjoon gushed, making me giggle hysterically. Until Tiffany glared at me. She then proceeded to show us all the outfits, making us all gasp in amazement.

"These are all Gucci, in case you're wondering!" Tiffany exclaimed, waving her arms around in delight. "I happen to have a really good friend who got us hooked up. What do you think? I'll be doing the makeup for their debut stage as well, and for the remainder of the music video filming," she finished, looking extremely pleased with herself.

"Well, we've got the best in the industry. The boys' debut will definitely be fire," I said, smiling at them proudly. They grinned back, their expressions goofy.

"Oh, I made sure of it. Their fan café has already been set up, and would you believe it? They already have two hundred thousand members!" Namjoon shouted, pumping his fists in the air to a shout of surrounding cheers. I gasped in shock, I couldn't believe my ears. That was an amazing achievement for a rookie group. Namjoon then turned on the TV, and to my astonishment, Sooyoung's picture was displayed across the screen, while the reporter excitedly rambled away.

"Choi Sooyoung, a trainee previously under JHS AND MYG Entertainment, is finally ready to debut as a soloist under her own label, and will be performing for her debut stage on M COUNTDOWN, next week at-"

Every pair of eyes in the room widened in shock, and a slight gasp escaped my lips.

"What? This fast? How did she manage that!" Namjoon cried out in disbelief. Tiffany rubbed his shoulder comfortingly, trying to ease the tension. We were all as baffled as he was. Yoongi sighed.

"It seems that she's been planning this for quite some time. Namjoon, you need to hurry and get the boys on that stage as soon as possible," he advised, his expression troubled. Namjoon sighed, and was about to take off with the boys when Tiffany lightly placed a kiss on his cheek, leaving everyone stunned.

"Good luck, babe. I'll be cheering for you!" she said cutely, and my hand flew to my mouth. Namjoon looked more confused than I was.

"Uh, 'babe'? Does that mean the answer to my question is yes?" Namjoon asked, happiness dripping from his voice. Tiffany nodded, then placed another kiss on his cheek. "I'm officially your girlfriend now," she smiled, and the room erupted with teasing whistling and kissing noises. I shook my head, Tiffany didn't even tell me she had planned this. The room emptied out, everyone muttering things about dance practice and music-videos, and I was left alone with Yoongi, who was seated on one of the chairs while I sat on the table in front of him.

"Things are finally falling into place," I whispered happily, and Yoongi's thoughtful expression instantly became bright. He stood up and pulled me close to him, and I tried my best to remain calm.

"Y/N, I've been so happy since I met you. I'm so glad I took things fast, even making you flustered along the way!" Yoongi laughed, and I laughed along with him, thinking about how he asked me to be his girlfriend after knowing me for such a short while.

"So much has happened since I've met you, look how great things are now. I have my brothers back, Tiffany and Namjoon are back together, and I only came up with this plan because of you. You're literally my inspiration to everything I do. Thank you, Y/N," he said, leaning in until his lips brushed against mine.

"And I'm doing this mainly for you. I can't take the fact that Sooyoung used you to get to me, and ended up hurting you. And I regret not sharing my past with you sooner. I just want to make everything better, Y/N," he said, slight sadness evident in his tone.

"And we'll do it. We're almost there, just a little more work and we'll get Sooyoung exactly where we want her. She can forget about her debut being successful after we expose her," I chuckled, and Yoongi laughed too. His laugh was the best thing I could ever hear, there was so much sincerity and love present in it.

I was completely lost in that moment, Yoongi had made me smile so much, I wanted nothing more than to be in his arms. And so, still lost in the moment, I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his, kissing him deeply, passionately. I was so lost, that I didn't even notice that I had ended up pressed against the wall, away from the table, Yoongi's hands all over me.

I didn't notice much at all. I just wanted to stay like this, with the butterflies running wild in my tummy, and with Yoongi's lips on mine.

Is this what heaven feels like?

____________________________________

Author's Note: I have to apologise excessively for such a late update😭, exams are on the way and I'm stressing so much!😭😭

The next chapter will focus on getting Sooyoung back, so stay tuned 😏

Thank you for staying until now, and thank you for 8k reads!!!! I never imagined I would get this many, I love you all so much!❤❤❤❤

Please check out my other book while you're here :) ❤

Thank you again❤