Part 6 ~ Was it real?

I gave a nervous laugh, trying to break the tension.

"I mean it's not completely necessary, we can just talk it out-" I began, but it was Tiffany who interrupted this time.

"Y/N! HOW DO YOU KNOW THIS JERK?" She practically shouted, startling me. I stared at her in confusion.

What? He's my boss. How do you know him?" I asked, accusingly. Tiffany took a few steps back before answering, then shook her head.

"That's not important. What's important is that he leaves. NOW," she demanded, staring holes through his soul. Namjoon just tittered and stood rooted to the spot.

"So this is your place, Tiff. Well, you've sure come a long way since the last time we..." he took a step towards Tiffany, "met" he finished. And that was enough for Tiffany to blow up. She took her handbag and immediately began slapping Namjoon's arm violently, ignoring his grunts of pain.

"GET. OUT. OF. MY. HOUSE. NOW. NOW!!!" she yelled, slapping him after each word.

"Ow ow ow OW!" Namjoon was squeaking after each slap. "Tiffany chill I just came to-" he trailed off as soon he saw Tiffany fetching a pot from inside the house.

"NONONONO OKAY I'M LEAVING I'M GONE!" he said in a panicked voice, then hurriedly drove off.

Yoongi and I mirrored each other's befuddled expressions. We both stood as still as a statue, staring at Tiffany in disbelief.

"Let's go inside, shall we?" She said, smiling. She looked slightly demented. She walked into the apartment with slow steps, still smiling. Yoongi and I followed, not daring to say a word. Tiffany looked like she was ready to explode. We sat down around the large oak dining table, Tiffany at the head of the table, and Yoongi and I opposite each other. She took a deep breath before speaking.

"So...what's up?" She asked, her temper disappearing. I furrowed my brows, but didn't say anything. We sat in ten minutes of silence before Yoongi decided to speak.

"That Namjoon is bad news. Stay as far away from him as possible," Yoongi ordered, wearing a worried expression.

"You don't get to boss me around, after ignoring me for a week," I snapped. Yoongi's face fell.

"Y/n, my phone got stolen-"

"SO IT TAKES YOU A WHOLE WEEK TO GET ANOTHER ONE?" I yelled. This time it was Tiffany who looked frightened at my sudden temper.

"No, it took a while, maybe a day, but then I got really busy and-" he tried explaining but I slammed my hands on the table, stopping him in his tracks.

"Am I a joke to you?" I asked, deathly calm. Yoongi was speechless, and Tiffany looked as if she wanted nothing more than to leave. She stood up and turned around, making some excuse about using the bathroom. My gaze remained fixed on Yoongi, daring him to speak. But he didn't, instead, he wore an extremely dramatic pout which was threatening to make me laugh.

"Please don't be like this," he said, his voice cracking slightly. That wrenched my heart, and I calmed down a little. I sat down again and looked away, arms still folded.

"I was busy because I was trying to find a car for you," he said. "I thought that if I texted I would blurt out the surprise. The dealer here didn't have the colour that I wanted so it took them a good few days before they could bring it from another branch. I wanted to surprise you...I didn't actually think this through. I'm sorry," he said. I turned to look at him. He looked completely drained, and all I wanted to do was give him a hug, but I didn't.

"Am I forgiven?" He asked, half-closing his eyes as if expecting another outburst from me. I rolled my eyes and looked away, but didn't respond.

"Does that mean yes?" He asked, smiling hopefully. He slid his chair right next to me, then shot me a cheesy smile. I smiled slightly and tried not to break into a deeper one, but I couldn't help it when he suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me next to him. My frustrations had all disappeared and I giggled as he tickled me. He pressed his cheek against mine, embracing me in a deep hug and sending butterflies in my stomach.

"Y/n-yah," he said, mumbling against my cheek, his eyes closed. "Please don't get close to Namjoon..." he said, trailing off.

"I won't," I said reassuringly. He took me by my hand and led me outside to where my new car was parked.

"Why don't we go somewhere with your new car?" He said, grinning. I laughed.

"Where should we go?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"I have an idea," he said, smiling mischievously. "I can take you there if you'd let me," he finished with a wink.

***

It was a lake. A lake with the most gorgeous scenery I had ever seen. It was late afternoon by the time we had reached; the sun shone brightly above us, casting a fiery glow on the grass beneath us. The water stood calm, glittering in the cool breeze as I watched in awe at the beautiful sight before me. Yoongi came up behind me and embraced me in a back hug, taking me completely by surprise. My face turned crimson and my heart was threatening to jump out of my throat, but I kept myself composed. He nuzzled into my neck and I felt him smile against my skin.

"Y/n..." he whispered. "I'm so glad I met you," he said, swaying me from side to side slightly. I don't know how to describe my feelings at that moment. Maybe because there isn't any words to describe how happy I felt.

But even through all this, I felt a pair of eyes watching me in the distance. When I looked, they were nowhere to be seen. I managed to convince myself that it was nothing, and continued to bask in the warmth of Yoongi's embrace, but the eery feeling of eyes on me returned again. I turned around in fright, my heart racing.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked, concerned. I looked at him with petrified eyes.

"Someone's watching us," I said in a low voice, breaking into a cold sweat. Yoongi simply smiled then took me by my hand, leading me back to the car.

"Act normal," he said, smiling down at me. I smiled nervously back at him, then continued towards the car.

My heart began beating faster when I noticed that the eyes were suddenly closer.

***

Author's note: Thank you for 150 reads! That makes me so happy ❤
If you enjoyed this chapter, please consider giving it a vote :)
Thank you once again for reading