Chapter 01 - A Fresh Kiss

• Dedicated to Ericka Morales

BEFORE I START, Just a friendly reminder to all the readers, writers and critics:

Kiss and Tell written by @silentnarratives is completely a work of fiction. Any names, characters, places and incidents either are the product of my imagination or are used fictitiously. Any similarities to actual persons-either dead or alive-events or locales are purely coincidental.

May 2012 © maria allyssa All Rights Reserved.

Plagiarism is stricly not tolerated.

BOOK COVER CREDITS: Pictures from Tumblr. Edited by @silentnarratives

~ * ~ * ~ ♡ ~ * ~ * ~

Dedicated to Ericka Morales for her 16th birthday.

Picture on the Multimedia: Alexis Bledel for Ericka Rae Summers

~ * ~ * ~ ♡ ~ * ~ * ~

 ~Rickie's Point of View~

Oh my gosh.

Of all the things about to happen right now, why does it have to be this?

Clearly, I wasn’t even ready for it.

But still, I want it to happen anyway.

Prince Charming looked as perfect as I always pictured him. He was standing before me, his arms wrapped around my waist and I was clinging onto his neck. I think I’m about to faint just by the fact that he's standing so close to me right now. I feel another round of giggles about to erupt from my throat as he gradually closed the distance of his face from mine.

The guy of my dreams is about to kiss me.

Closer... closer.... just a little more...

But when his lips were just about a centimeter away from mine, there came this awful buzzing soun. It was an irritating mechanical whirr that made its way into my dream.

Newsflash. This annoying sound ruined my picture-perfect scenario with dream guy, just when the best part was about to come.

"Ugh," I groaned as I felt my eyes flutter open.

My white ceiling came into view as I scrunched up the bridge of my nose. The dream felt so real! I was just a handbreadth away from that impeccable, magical moment. Why does it have to be broken by reality? If only I can stay a little longer in that dream with him

The problem is Jordan—my charismatic but annoying eighteen-year old brother who always messes my life up. I figured that this bothersome sound is coming from his mowing outside our front yard.

He is not supposed to that today.

Not now, not when I almost had the best dream of my life.

Why the hell is he mowing the lawn today anyway? I thought he had finished doing that just yesterday morning?

Don’t tell me that the grass in our lawn magically grown long in such a short span of time. It just seemed so impossible.

Being taken away from Prince Charming is impossible.

I got up from my bed and opened my floral curtains. I need to find that dweeb. He’s about to get in big trouble. Seriously, this is the third time this week that he had interrupted my beauty sleep.