Chapter 07 - A Kiss to the Rescue

* Dedicated to Katie Cruz ~ 

A/N: Oh hey guys. Here it is, the long –awaited CHAPTER 7.

By the way, the photo at the multimedia box is Kean Reeds, Kiara’s brother, played by Austin Victoria.

SONG FOR THIS POST: We Are Young by Fun. ft. Janelle Monae. All lyrics used is credited to the artists. It's important for the chapter so I needed to mention it. A part of the chapter's actually inspired by the lyrics and the music video. :)

Alrighty. Go read now. It would keep you company for a very long time since this chapter is 20 pages in MS Word. Hope you'll be patient because I PROMISE the long read will be worth it. ♥

HERE IT IS! THE LONGEST AND MOST ACTION-PACKED CHAPTER OF KISS AND TELL—by far.

~ ♡ ~

~Rickie's Point of View~

Everything that’s happening right now wasn’t even supposed to take place.

I didn’t even know how it ended up like this.

Everything was just wrong.

But the alcohol running through my system says it’s right.

“Babe,” Kean muttered in my ear huskily as his hot breath lingered through my neck, making me shiver, “come with me?” He held both of my hips in his hands, my back leaning against his hard chest and led me toward somewhere I don’t know. I was becoming scared by the minute.

And absolutely exhilarated and excited all at the same time.

I didn’t know how on Earth I ended up with Kean Reeds. He is LAHS’ Golden Boy, the most popular guy in school—not to mention the most gorgeous as well—the quarterback of the football team and the owner of the mansion we were both standing on.

And most of all, my long-term crush since the dawn of time.

Well, everybody loves Kean. Even boys from school hate to admit that Kean is just that hot. The fact that girls were swooning over his dirty blonde hair which was always muddled up in the crown of his head perfectly—making him look as the most perfect creature on Earth—was only just the beginning. His strong jawbones, high cheekbones and perfect eyebrows were only a bonus. The main highlight of Kean’s flawless existence was his stunningly beautiful greyish-blue eyes—eyes close to mine—and his perfect pouted full lips. They were those eyes that take you off to his realm of fantasy and they were those lips worth kissing in a million of years. Oh and did I mention that he work out for like . . . all the time? Well, his body is just mere evidence, people. That six-pack and that biceps proves that he is a Greek god brought back to life.

I had been crushing on him since third grade.

And now here he is, in the brink of kissing my lips.

Oh. My. God.

But I thought this over again: Do I really want this?

To think of it, I wasn’t even supposed to be here at Kean’s.

But one thought run through my mind in an instant—a thought that had been running through my brain all week, a thought that simply can’t take off my mind, and a thought that had torn me since then.

It had torn me to pieces.

More like he had torn me into deciding from those two choices that had been haunting me.