Chapter 11 - A Comeback Kiss

• Dedicado a Hillary Calumpad

* Dedicated to Hillary Calumpad ~

A/N: Sorry for the late update! Like I said in My Saving Grace's Chapter 1, I have school every weekdays now, and I'm in college now. I'll have to work my ass off twice now. :( So it's most probable that I'll update MSG and K&T during Fridays-Mondays.

So here it is!

I'll blabber more later. ENJOY! x

~ * ~ * ~ ♡ ~ * ~ * ~

The feeling of being alone is too excruciating.

I’ve been confined in the hospital for three days. I don’t know why it took that long since I only have a minor sickness. According to my mother, the doctors gave me a couple of tests. She said that I had to stay in this damned bed because we’re still waiting for the results.

Whatever it is, I do not want to know.

But the good news is, after finding out that my body is recovering, the doctors finally decide to let me go home. Well, I already knew I’m already physically stable since the day I woke up from unconsciousness—well, sort of.

The bad news is that I was discharged from the hospital with a broken heart.

Kyle’s still angry with me. After his walk-out three days ago, Mom and Dad found me crying rivers, just staring at the door with an incredibly aggrieved expression. Of course, they were very worried about what happened, but all I said to them was Kyle and I had a massive fight for the very first time. I just didn't say anything else after that. They didn't need to know the answer to the question why. I would just go into deeper heaps of trouble. Besides, it will cause a lot of explaining and confessing to do, which I can't handle especially with my parents.

So on Sunday morning, I was out of that hellhole. I couldn’t take it there. I didn’t like to be stuck with Jordan all day without anything to do. He’d been my guardian for the whole weekend while Dad was at work and Mom was at home. Jordan told my mom to rest up at home at one point since we’re just waiting for my medical exams’ results.

Whenever I zone in to anything, everything just reminds me of how stupid I am. And I realized that this trouble all started when Josh came into town, which was three weeks ago. Josh and Kiara also has been hanging out for three weeks already. Oh.

Nevertheless, this week is absolutely the craziest one I ever had in my whole lifetime—my sneaking out to my highschool party, Kean almost taking away my v-card, and of course the whole “We Are Young” fiasco thing Josh and I pulled.

I don’t want to go further than that, it’s too depressing already. This is what I mean about staying stagnant in a hospital bed doing nothing all day. All you do is wait. And I couldn't do anything else but mull over my stupid mistakes.

But to be honest, my situation would be a lot much worse if Kean had really raped me that night. If these issues already distress me this much, I don’t think I can handle the fact of losing my virginity to a player.

My mind would go haywire and no one could fix me up ever again, that’s for sure.

Good thing I avoided it at the last second. Well, more like someone came to the rescue.

The rest of my Sunday was spent by having a Gossip Girl marathon to kill free time. The feeling of having free weekends was too alien to me. Weekends are usually spent with Kyle. I don’t know, it seems like every single weekend, we always figure out something enjoyable and amusing to do. That’s how flexible our friendship ideas are. It had been occurring every single weekend that hadn’t had a busy schedule since we were kids.