Chapter One: Childhood

(A/n: The first chapter is giving you the main things you need for the beginning of the book)

(Izuku is 5, Your 4)

|[ Your View ]|

My Mom an I just moved into a small house in Shizuoka, where I would be attending my new pre-school. The school day passed really fast as found myself standing on the playground alone at recess. My eyes scanned for something to do.

'Swings!'

I ran towards the empty swings and jumped on them enjoying the light breeze. I tried talking to some of the other kids that walked up to the swings but they ended up ignoring me and started to play something else with their friends.

As It was the end of the day some kids started to leave the playground as their parents started to pick them up. There weren't that many kids left, as a teacher walked away to talk to a parent.

"So what you're just a quirkless Deku!?"

I turn my head to the voice and saw a small explosion go off and ran over to see if they were ok. The smoke cleared and I saw a little green haired boy on the floor and a spiky-haired boy laughing.

"Hey, you bully!"

"What?"

The spiky-haired boys' friends only seemed to laugh more.

"You just hurt him!" I yelled at him.

"So? What are you gonna do about it?" he said getting in my face.

I pushed him away and started to help the green haired boy that was on the ground.

"Hey, are you ok?"

"So you're just going to ignore me then?!"

"Yep--" I started to laugh at him cause he had the nastiest look on his face.

"Who are you laughing at?!"

"You, I was going to give you a nasty look but you already have one."

"Stupid girl!!" He yelled and started to walk away from me and the boy.

I turn back to the boy on the ground. He sits up and smiles at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

I giggled.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You asked if I was ok, but you're the one on the floor hurt."

"Yea, I guess you're right." He grinned while I helped him up.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya, call me Izuku."

"I'm (Y/n) (L/n), call me (Y/n)!"

{[ Time Skip ]}

I was heading towards Izu-chan's house as we planned to watch the All Might Video! I didn't want to become a hero, but I do like them and admire them for what they do. I waited for my mom to catch up before I rang the doorbell.

Once the door was opened I quickly said hi and ran in to see Izu-chan.

"Hi, Inko how are you? Sorry for (N/n) " My mom said.

"Oh Its ok, I'm fine~ Come on in for some tea (M/n)."

"Thanks~"

I ran towards the computer room and saw Izu-chan just sitting on the chair waiting for me.

"IZU-CHAN!! LET'S DO THIS!" I yelled and jumped onto the chair.

"YEAH!" He doubles high-fives me and clicked play.