Chapter Nine: Aftermath

|[ Third Person View ]|

As Tomura and Kurogiri managed to get away, Kirishima ran towards Midoriya, All Might, and (Y/n) to see if they were okay.

"Hey! Are guys Okay?!" Kirishima asked halfway there.

It took Midoriya a second to realize that All Might was starting to change into his civilian form.

"W-w-w-wait--!" Midoriya studdered but was cut off by Cementoss putting a wall between Kirishima and the three.

"All Students are to go outside for a count and check-up, I'll take care of these three," Cementoss said.

"Thanks, Cementoss you saved me." All Might said while resting on the floor. Now in his civilian form.

"No problem, you've saved me plenty of times, think of this as a repayment," Cementoss said smiling.

"Now, let's get the three of you to the nurse's office while keeping you hidden but man do you act this reckless everytime?" Cementoss asked while picking up (Y/n) and put a cloth on her wounds temporarily.

"If I didn't act recklessly, The students and I would have been killed and (Y/n) would've been taken again," All Might replied.

As Cementoss helped the three get to the nurse's office without being spotted the students were accounted for.

"...16, 17, 18, 19,...Is there anyone else missing besides for the boy who was injured?"

"(Y/n) (L/n), she's in the nurse's office as well." Uaraka stated to him.

As everyone was accounted for, 1-A started to talk to each other about the experience. After all the villains were secured they then had 1-A return to their classes, for now, to let them rest before they would ask them any questions about the situation.

"Detective, What about Mr. Aizawa?" Tsuyu asked before leaving.

The detective pulled out his phone and called the hospital Mr. Aizawa was in, putting it on speaker.

"Comminuted fractures in both arms and facial fracture. Fortunately, there does not seem to be any serious brain damage. However, his orbital floor has broken into small piece and his eyes may suffer from its after effects." From what was heard on the phone

"That's what he said." Detective said.

Class 1-A frowned in worry for their teacher but they did ask about Thirteen as well.

"What about Thirteen?"

"Thirteen has been treated, the laceration from the upper back was bad, but Thirteen will be fine."

"All Might will be fine as well, Recovery Girls treatment is enough to heal him, so he's in the nurse's office."

"What about (N/n) and Deku?!" Uaraka and Iida asked.

"Oh, Midoriya is in the nurse's office, she has him covered as well, (L/n) Is in there too, but we're not so sure about her condition, yet." The Detective stated.

They sighed in relief as they heard about Midoriya, but glad to hear that you were still alive.

"Now start going to your class, we'll ask you questions later." The detective continued.

As the Detective started to head towards the nurse's office, one of his co-workers told him they might have found who some might think is the villain, and that they have captured it.

———

As All Might, Midoriya, and (Y/n) were put into the nurse's office. Treatment went smoothly, but (Y/n) was still unconscious from the fight with Nomu. But All Might and Recovery Girl started to talk.