Chapter Eight: BlackOut Pt. 2

|[ Izuku's View ]|

Two scenes play out in front of me, (N/n) is sent flying into the hard cement and Tsuyu is about to be grabbed by the guy that removed Aizawa elbow skin by just touching him.

Aizawa was able to use his quirk to save Tsuyu, before getting his face smashed into the floor. I jump out of the water, using One For All to defend my friend.

"Get away from her!" The impact of my hit made a smoke cloud out if the dust and rubble from the ground.

As the smoke subsided, I see my arm is not broken. I thought I was now able to use One for all without breaking my body. But I soon realized that wasn't the case when I see the Nomu standing in front of me instead of the white-haired villain.

"Are you a follower of All Might's?" The white-haired guy asked, peering his head around the Nomu.

The Nomu grabbed my arm stopping me from running away as I see it lift its arm ready to attack me. The white-haired man made his way towards Tsuyu again, now that Aizawa was done. It was like we were sitting ducks ready to be slaughtered.

A loud smash could be heard making everyone freeze. I turned my head towards the sound too see All Might walking out of the smoke from atop the stairs.

"Everything's Alright!" All Might yelled reassuring everyone.

"For I Am Here!"

As the villains were distracted, Tsuyu was able to get me out of the Nomu's grip as well as herself away from the white-haired villain.

"Midoriya! Are you alright?" Tsuyu asked concerned.

"All...Might..." I whispered.

I didn't know how to feel. I wanted to feel overwhelmed with relief now that All Might was here, but now that he his here I feared the worst as he had thrown his coat aside while the white-haired dude spoke.

"Finally! The final boss is here! We can continue our game!"

All Might quickly made his way down the stairs explaining his situation.

"I Had a bad feeling, so I tore Myself From A Chat With The Principle and Came Here. I Passed Young Iida On My Way and Got a Rough Idea of What Happened." He said while ripping off his tie.

"I can't believe you kept me waiting, All Might," the white-haired villain spoke.

"T-that's A-A-A-All Might!" A villain shudder in fear.

"It's the f-first time I've seen him in person!" Another villain spoke.

"He looks so intimidating!"

"Idiot's, don't Hesitate! If we kill him, we'll--"

He couldn't even finish his sentence as All Might punched them, knocking them out cold. He walked over to Mr. Aizawa while picking him up with care.

All Might lends down to Mr. Aizawa's ear and whispered something I couldn't hear.

I saw his eyes for a brief second before he grabbed me, Tsu, and Mineta. Moving us out of the way, also knocking off the whited haired guy's mask off. The three of us stood in shock as we were impressed by how fast All Might could move.

"I'm Leaving Aizawa to you! He is unconscious. Hurry." All Might said.

"Y-Yes, Sir!" The three of us replied.

"This is...good. This is good!! He's not as fast as father said he would be! Father was right! He's getting weaker!" The whit-haired villain spoke, picking up his mask.