Chapter Seven: BlackOut Pt. 1

(A/n: I'll tell you what your quirk is in this chapter)

|[ Your View ]|

My stomach turned as I heard their sick voices again. 

"Hmm, Eraserhead and Thirteen? The teacher's schedule we got the other day said that All Might was supposed to be here," Kurogiri questioned.

"Damnit! Where's All Might?... Oh! Maybe he'll show up once we kill all of his students." Tomura stated. I could just feel the grin that was plastered on his face, more portals appeared as more villains showed themselves. 

"Thirteen, get the students out of here! I'll take care of these guys," Mr. Aizawa said getting ready to fight.

"Wait! Mr. Aizawa are you sure you can take on all those villains?" I turned my head to see Izuku with a concerned look on his face.

"Yea! I'll be fine just go, get to safety!" 

As the villains started to walk towards us I see Aizawa jump down and started to fight all of them. 'He needs help, he's a stealth hero. He's not used to fighting in groups!'. Then a firing squad sets their sights on Aizawa, but he uses his Quirk to cancel each of theirs out and knocks them out using his capture weapon.

I didn't want to leave Mr. Aizawa alone to fight all of them. Especially if Tomura was there, that sick evil bastard.

"What?! Villains?! There's no way they could have gotten into the school!" Kirishima said in disbelief.

"Teacher! What about the trespass sensors?!" Momo asked Thirteen.

"Did they only appear around here, or the whole school?" Todoroki asked. 

I noticed Izuku starting at me with a worried expression as he saw me struck with fear. I quickly put on a brave face and spoke.

"E-Either way if the sensors are not responding, then that means one of them must have a quirk that cancels out the sensors. Making us Isolated from the rest of the campus. They may be fools but they thought this one through," I tried my best to keep a good composure.

"We need to find that person and find a way to contact the school," Thirteen said.

Thirteen quickly attempted to evacuate us but Kurogiri stopped us. He used his warp quirk to create a shield like thing to block our way out. He started to explain why they were there.

"Nice to meet you, We are the League of Villains. It may be presumptuous of us that we have let ourselves into the home of the hero's,  UA High school,"

I see Thirteen put their arm out getting ready to attack if he tried to do anything. 

"but you see we had to, in order to have the Symbol of Peace, All Might, take his last breath." Kurogiri continued looking directly into my eyes.

The fear rushed through me again as the thought of losing my last family member I have rushed through my mind. I was shaking and no one seemed to notice.

"I believe All Might should have been here, has there been some kind of change? Well, either he is here or not, this is the part I am to play," He finished.

"Did you even consider that we might beat you before you could do it?" Kirishima asked while turning towards Kacchan.

Not so long after they both lunged at him to try to land an attack. It looked like they hit him but through all that smoke I know they didn't even touch him.

"Oh Dear, that was a close one! Even if you are students you are perfect golden eggs, you all still need some improvement."

"Move out of the way you two!" Thirteen yelled aiming their arm at Kurogiri. As we were engulfed by his quirk, I yelled out for Izuku.