Chapter Six: U.S.J. Invasion

|[ Your View ]|

I woke up and got ready for school, seeing that Uncle Toshi already left. Sighing, I saw I had 10 minutes before school started. So I decide to skip breakfast and started to bike to school.  

I was there in 5 minutes but I couldn't get in. There were reporters everywhere! I couldn't even get into the school.

I saw Present Mic trying to stop them and a few other teachers. I wave at him to help me, but he didn't see me. Then some reporters saw my uniform and started to ask me questions about 'All Might'. 

'I should have known.'

"Young Lady! Can you tell me a little about All Might?"

"Move I need to get to school!" I said, getting aggravated about this, it's the fuckin' morning and I'm getting bombarded with questions by people who are shoving microphones in my face.

"I just need one second of your time--"

"Ok, a second passed already now moved!!" I said shoving my way towards the entrance. 

"Finally!" I got to my class and saw Izuku, Ochaco, and Idia. 

Izuku gave me a small wave and Ochaco waved me over.

"Goodmorning (N/n)!"

"Did you see all those people at the entrance?" Idia said. 

"Yea, I did. They kept asking questions about All Might being the newest teacher here." I replied.

"Hey (N/n--!"

Mr. Aizawa walked in as we stopped talking and went to our seats.

"We Need a Student President and other stuff like that, I'll leave you all to come up with who will be the Student Representative...I'm gonna sleep." Mr. Aizawa said before going into caterpillar mode.

It was silent for a second Until everyone started to fight over who is going to be the Class Reps.

"STOP! Let's take a poll whoever gets the most and second most votes will become 1-A's Student Representatives." I said while getting everyone's attention.

I walked up to the chalkboard and wrote everyone's names down and I asked them to place a vote.

Once that was done I put in my vote, turns out everyone voted for themselves expect from a few people counting me. I voted for Izuku. In the end, Izuku and Momo ended up being the Class Representatives.  

"Izuku and Momo are the class representatives!" I turned my head to see Izuku with a shocked expression on his face. 

I held in a laugh. As the bell rung telling us that it's lunchtime, Mr. Aizawa lazily woke up.

"Go eat Lunch..." he said before going to eat as well. 

I walked to lunch with Ochaco, Idia, and Izuku, even though I lagged behind them.

"(N/n) You can walk up with us, you don't have to walk behind." Izuku told me.

"Oh, Okay," I said looking away with a tint of blush while walking up with them.

Once we entered the cafeteria and got our lunch, Izuku started to talk about how he wasn't fit to be class representative 

"Nonsense, you deserve to be the class representative just as much as everyone in the class," I said and Idia and Ochaco continued with my opinion. 

"Yea even I voted for you because you should what you're capable of during the entrance exam!" Idia said.

"Yeah! And you just as strong as the rest of us in this school! You should start to remember that."