Chapter Two: Entrance Exam

|[ Your View ]|

"GET UP SLEEPY HEAD!!"

I jumped out of bed and landed on my face. I sat up and groaned at Uncle Toshinori. 

"Ugh! Did you have to wake me up like that?" I said standing up and rubbing my eyes.

"Yes, because you slept in..."

I looked at the clock and saw that the entrance exam started in 20 minutes. I quickly ran to my closet and grabbed my old school uniform, then went into the shower.

Once done and dressed I did the rest of my bathroom routine as Uncle Toshinori made me some buttered toast and we jogged to the school. He didn't care about the car because he thought that the little extra exercise would help before the Exam started.

Once at the entrance of U.A. me and Uncle Toshi split up as I went to the auditorium where all the students were. And Uncle Toshinori went to the Teacher's lounge from what I know.

Luckily the doors were still open and students were still entering. I sat down in my seat and listened to Present Mic explain how the Entrance Exam will work. Then some Boy with blue hair started to yell about how there was a mistake with the paper and there is one extra robot. I didn't really pay attention because there was no need to.

Uncle Toshi already told me what there was to expect.

We would do the practical test today and the written test tomorrow. I was put into Battle Center C.

After all the students were done changing we got in front of all our Battle centers. Then waited for entrance. We could hear Present Mic talking through the speakers refreshing our minds on what robots gave what points. Then he started to count down until the doors were open.

"3! 2! 1! GO!!!"

With that, the doors opened up and students pushed me out the way and ran into the mini city. I got up and saw everyone in already so I ran at full speed as well.

I saw people destroying robot left and right. I didn't know what to do. I just kept running looking for a robot that wasn't destroyed already.

'FOUND ONE!'

I ran towards one and was about to use my quirk until some dude with a large tail whacked it and destroyed the robots head. I looked at him and he gave a sorry look, but I just groaned in a frustrated way and kept looking for one.

Until I saw people running away from my left. I turned my head and saw the 0 point robot. I froze in my tracks but then I saw other people that were frozen and The robot swung its arm to knock down a building. The rubble started to fall towards the others.

I used my quirk to shoot me towards them and I landed next to a girl with orange hair and green eyes. Then I put a shield over all of the kids that were frozen out of fear.

I was able to put a shield over all the other kids but I wasn't focused on myself to notice before it was too late. A big rock landed on me breaking my left arm and another landing on my right leg. I used my quirk and shot off the rubble that landed on the shields and me towards the robot.

The impact of the rocks towards the robot crushed its head and damage its torso. Once I let the shields fall I felt my nose starting to bleed.

"Shit..." I said before blacking out.

|[ Time Skip ]|

I woke up to Recovery girl kissing my forehead. Uncle Toshi was standing over me worried.

"Hey, Uncle Toshi~ How you doin~," I said doing finger guns at him, well the best I could do with one hand.

"(Y/n) you know not to over use your quirk like that, you know what could happen if you over use it." He said shaking his head.

"Yeah, I know but--"

"No, buts young lady! Now sleep and rest Recovery girl said you should be good by tomorrow."

"You said 'Butts' hehehehehe~," I said with a smug look on my face.

Uncle Toshi sighed and held in a smile.

"Get some rest (N/n). " He said before walking away.

I passed out immediately after he walked away, using my quirk when my body couldn't handle it properly really took a toll on me.

|[ Izuku's View ]|

I was brought to the infirmary after I punched the robot and was treated by Recovery girl. I saw All Might walk out from a curtain that the sun shined showed someone laying in the bed.

I worried for the worst and thought All Might didn't trust me with his quirk and gave it to someone else.

"Young Midoriya! That was awesome with what you did out there but you need to be careful. Your 'One for all' right now is almost overflowing. but you did do great out there." He said while ruffling my hair.

"Thanks, All Might but can I ask who is that?" I said pointing to over by the curtain.

"Oh, that's just my Niece! She's also joining U.A, so she can get a better understanding of her quirk."

"Is her quirk One for All?" I asked looking down expecting him to say 'yes'.

"Of course NOT! She has her own quirk."

I sighed with relief as I heard that.

"Midoriya If you're thinking that I would just give away One For All like that then you must be crazy."

"You're my successor," he continued.

|[ Time Skip ]|

After about an hour after All Might and Recovery Girl left. I tried to see what All Mights' niece might look like. In the end, I tried to get up with my crutches as made my way over there and looked over the curtain.

I held in a breath as I saw who it was.

'How? She moved away. She shouldn't be here!' I thought before hearing foot steps coming towards the door.

I quickly limped over to my bed and placed my crutches where they were last. Then pretended to sleep. I saw All Might walk in before I closed my eyes. I heard foot steps walk past me and then they stopped.

"Hey (N/n) It's time to wake up."

"Agh...No...Uncle Toshi..."

"I got to get you home before it turns to night."

"Ugh! Fine..."

I heard shuffling before the sound of wheels rolling over the floor. I slightly opened my eyes and saw All Might pushing (Y/n) in a wheelchair. Once they were almost out the door I sat up. Pretending I just woke up.

"Oh...All Might?" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Young Midoriya! Your Mother should be here to pick you up in a few minutes. So Don't worry." He said before walking away and closing the door.

"(Y/n), why is she here?" 

=======================

[ Edited ]

Word Count: 1166