Chapter Ten: Awake

|[ Your View ]|

It was dark, cold, quiet.

I was scared.

I tried to move but I couldn't, like I was in some sort of paralysis.

I was able to slowly regain hearing as I could hear a repeating beep and a familiar voice.

"(N/n)! WAKE UP!"

It was like my body has shut down but I was still conscious. I tried to move again but I could only feel my finger move only the slightest bit.

(N/n)! please....I'm sorry...I'm sorry....I'm sorry....just please wake up."

'Izu-chan'

"I missed it when you smiled at me or laughed, I miss you..." Izu-chan said I could hear the sadness in his voice.

My hand felt like it was moving on its own, like if it was trying to find something. I felt a soft hand fall on mine, as I was finally able to open my eyes. My eyes took a while to focus but I was soon able to see Izuku with eyes slightly red and eyes puffy.

I felt relief wash over me as I see him again.

Once Izuku noticed that I was awake he held my hand tighter and pulled it up to his cheek and smiled.

"(N/n), you're awake!!....I'm sorry...." He said while looking down.

"for what?" I said sitting upright starring at his sad green eyes that where avoiding mine.

"For not--"

I quickly pulled my hand away and looked at the person who opened the door.

"(N/N)!! YOU'RE AWAKE!!" I cover my ears as I saw All Might turn into Uncle Toshi.

"Oh, sorry. Did you just wake up? How are you feeling? How many fingers am I holding up?Anything hurt? Is your breathing okay? Are you thirsty?Are you hungry?" Uncle Toshi asked me.

"I'm Fin--" I was interrupted by my stomach growling.

I put my head down in embarrassment and covered my face in my hands.

"I guess you're hungry." Izuku laughed along with Uncle Toshi.

|[ Time Skip ]|

I didn't want to but I was given a few days to rest at home and Uncle Toshi, being the overprotective uncle that he is, forced me to stay and rest. What I found strange was Izuku.

He recently started coming over to help me with my study's and work that I've missed while I was unconscious. Not that I'm complaining, it's nice to have someone help me but it was just so sudden to see him at my doorstep one day. He also tells me about his day and what happens in class after we finish work.

He tells me how much my classmates miss me, especially Uaraka and Iida.

But, tomorrow I should be starting school again.  I just can't wait to see everyone again.

|[ Time Skip ]|

I stood outside U.A and took a deep breath, as I finally had the courage to enter my school after so long. I was kinda nervous because Uncle Toshi told me something special was going to happen today but didn't tell me what it was. 

I made my way around the familiar halls as I found my homeroom.

I could hear all of them talking and laughing from the other side of the door. I smiled to myself as I grabbed the door knob, but before I could turn it small bits of my memory filled my head.