Chapter Five: For Now

|[ Your View ]|

As I carried Izuku on my back towards Recovery Girl's office, he started to unconsciously mumble.

"...warm..."

Blood rushed to my cheeks in embarrassment, but I still kept my pace to her office.

"Recovery Girl!!" I said a little too loud.

"Ahh! Oh, my (Y/n) don't do that!"

"Sorry! But I need your help," I said while setting Izuku on the bed to get treated.

"How many times do I have to tell Toshinori to tell this boy not to push One for All," She sighed while tending to his wounds. 

Recovery Girl left once she was done healing Izuku the best she could to get All Might to talk to Izuku about his quirk usage. I sighed in confusion running a hand through my hair. I had a lot of question built up over the years, but stilling on a few of them ask Izuku. 

Even if I wouldn't get a response it would be nice to say them out loud to him.

"Hey, Izuku why do you hate me so much?" Tears welled up in my eyes as memories filled my head.

"Why did you push me away so much?"

"Did really having a 5% chance really set you off that much?"

"I'm sorry, okay Izu-chan..." 

Tears fell from my eyes, I guess I wasn't ready to talk to him.

"I'm such a crybaby,"

I just decide to get up and leave and but I stopped after I felt someone grab my hand.

|[ Izuku's View ]|

I grabbed (N/n) by the hand before she could get too far away. I saw her teary eyes look over at me with surprise and sadness. Her face turned red with embarrassment, remembering what she said a few moments ago.

"I-I...w-were you a-awake?" Her soft voice was barely above a whisper.

"I...I don't hate you," Looking straight into her eyes, remembering what I wanted to say to her after making the biggest mistake of my life.

"You shouldn't be the one to apologize for something you didn't have control over! I didn't realize how much I hurt you, until seeing your empty house all those years ago. I was blinded by my own emotions that I didn't realize you only wanted to help me! Please forgive me, I didn't realize how much I needed you by my side. I didn't realize how much I cared for you," 

I froze once I saw her crying harder. I took a deep breath before asking the one thing I've been wanting to ask, ever since I saw her the first day of school.

"C-can we start over?" I choked on my words, feeling a little blood rush to my cheeks.

"T-there's nothing in the world I w-wouldn't want more, then to start over with you Izuku,"  She said with a weak smile, turning to hug me.

I slowly hugged back and with more strength. I missed hugging her so much. I missed her sweet voice, talking and singing. I missed just sitting with each other in silence. Knowing that just her company could make me happy, I wanted her back.

I didn't want to let go and end up losing her again. But she needed to leave, school was still in session. 

"B-bye Izuku, get well we don't want your mom to get worried,"

"See you soon, (Y/n),"

I was kinda sad that she didn't call me by my nickname like she did earlier but I ended up laying back down thinking about (N/n).