Chapter Three: First Day

|[ Your View ]|

It has been a week since the Entrance Exam. I was still waiting for my letter to come in the mail. Uncle Toshi was at U.A doing to work, while I was making myself some breakfast. I was almost healed, My arm was all better but my leg wasn't. I had crutches to keep my balance, I just made some (F/f) and was about to eat until the doorbell rang. I look over at the door and saw an envelope fall through the mail slot.

I quickly got up and walked over to the door and grabbed it.

It had the U.A print on it and I sat down by my food and opened it. I placed the silver disc in front of me and clapped my hands to turn off the lights. 

"(Y/N)!!" Uncle Toshi in his 'All Might' form just popped out at me.

"AHHH!" I was surprised by the sudden loudness. 

"YOU MADE IT!! I'll be coming back later to give you your uniform. I told you all of the training would pay off!"

"How? I didn't get any points?" 

"This is a recording, but you're probably thinking how? Well, it's because we didn't just count how many robots you destroyed. We counted 'Hero' points and 'Villain' points!"

"YOU GOT 75 HERO POINTS!! I'M so proud of you!"

"Your mother would have been too." He smiled.

I looked down and smiled to myself. My mother would have been proud

The recording turned off after telling me what class I would be in. I turned back on the lights and went back to eating. When I was younger I didn't want to become a hero. 

But after 'That' happened, I couldn't just stand to watch as another helpless child was taken as treated the same way I was. I don't want--No, I won't allow it. 

Before I got to lost in thought, I got up after finishing up my food and washed my dishes. Checking the time and saw it was close to 11:00 a.m. So I decided to do some research on U.A. Nothing really special expect almost all of the most known heroes graduated from there.

I sighed and closed my laptop and turned on the TV. My leg should be fully healed in a week or less. I ended up falling asleep on the couch while watching TV.

|[ Time Skip ]|

After my morning routine, I put on my uniform and made Uncle Toshi and myself some omelets and rice.

"Wow! Did you really make this (N/n)?" Uncle Toshi asked while taking another bite.

"Yea, I don't know why you're so excited I cook for you all the time," I said while getting up to wash my plate.

"I know but I haven't eaten your cooking in a while! I forgot how good it tastes," 

"Well, you should hurry and finish eating we have to get to school soon!" 

"Ok~ Ok~" He sang and getting up to wash his plate.

Then we both got into the car and drove to the school. Once we arrived we both got out and I turned my head and see 'All Might'. I kinda freaked out everytime he would change into that form of his. 

"Ok (N/n) Have a Great Day At School!!" He said before running off into the build.

I sighed and looked at my class schedule to see what classes I'm in.

"1-A, I wonder who's in there," I said while entering the building making my way towards the classroom. 

Even if this is a huge school I was able to find it relatively easy. Mentally preparing myself for who would be in my class. I only know one person who I know is going to be in this class.