A/N: Sorry!!

School has started for me again, (about 5/6 weeks ago) this is the reason I haven't been updating the book.

I go to college prep school and they very strict there, so I don't really have the time to work on the books. To give u an understanding about how strict it is (consider everyone says their schools are strict) my school days last 7:30am-4:47pm.

Phone are absolutely prohibited in classrooms/hallways due to some stupid upperclassmen after they decided to pull a prank at the end of last year and call the police. (They have to be in lockers turned off but really students are sneaky as hell like my god)

Out grading scale is different, they raised it up so it's harder to get a 'A', literally if u miss one or two assignments your who grade goes down
to a C if u have an A. (Happened to me in algebra 😭😓😅)

And if we go back to the school times, if u decided to take any extracurriculars (which I stupidly did) u stay at school till 7. So I'm at school 7:30am-7:00pm

But despite this I am trying to write the book with the amount of free time I can get so I hope U all will understand my problems and hopefully stay with this book but I just wanted to let u guys know this book probably won't be updating anytime soon, which I am sad about because I wanted to get the book up to date with the actual series. But ya'know things change.

This doesn't mean I will be stopping the book or that I'm going on hiatus, I do plan on continuing it but updates will be very slow.

I am sorry for the minor inconvenience but I hope u all will stay for the ending!!