Chapter 3

3rd Pov. Tom

Tom stayed parked on the opposite of side of the road. Across from his mothers house, his eyes waiting for a signal. A dark clothed woman, walked up to the home. He quickly ran out of the car, and towards the woman.

"Mom." He yells, and she turned and hugged him tightly.

"I told you to go." Amalla replies, as she held his face in her hands.

"I know. Unless its under extreme circumstances, I won't." He said, and he hugged her again.

"Let's go. I got an apartment that no one really knows." She responds, and he nods, running to grab his bags.

---

3rd Pov. Amalla

Amalla unlocked the door to the apartment as Tom began to walk in. He glanced back at her and dropped his bags.

"You okay?" He asked, and she nodded.

"I have to go and meet that suit. He's my brother, your uncle." She said and handed him the burner phone.

"Same plan. I only have this number. So watch it." She said and kissed his forehead.

"Okay." He said, and he watched her leave quickly.

---

Amalla stood quietly next to a statue in the middle of a festival.

"Amalla." A voice says, and she turned to face it. Brian stood calmly in a suit, his hair in a sort of buzz cut.

"Brian. Nice hair cut." She said, trying to start the conversation.

"Are you working for Braga?" He asks, and he took a step forward.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." She replies and checked her watch.

"Gotta go. I got a meeting." She speaks up and backed away. A rush of people came, and she disappeared through them.

Brian stood trying to find her, but he lost, and he got back in his car.

---

"Park." Amalla spoke to herself as she sat in her old mustang. She parked it close to an apartment complex. Her eyes scanned the area, and she quickly got out and ran up the stairs. She got to a certain door and heard screaming behind it. Amalla backed away and kicked the door open. It flew open, and she stepped in. She paused as she saw a familiar built shape.

"Dom." She said lightly. He quickly turned, and he saw her.
"

Let him up." She said, after a few seconds.

"Do -" Brian rushed behind her, and she moved away towards another window.
Dom glanced back at her, and his hold tightened on Park.

"Bring him up." Brian said, and Amalla watched them closely.
"You here to take me in, O'Conner?" He asked and glanced back.

"Shit! Shit!" Park screamed, Amalla took a step forward, and Dom loosened his grip.
"Shut up!" Dom yells as he watched them.
"Letty was my friend, too." Brian tried, and Dom stood up higher.

"You weren't anyone's friend." Dom said and looked to Amalla.
"Yo, can you guys talk about this later? Now pull my ass up!" Park yelled, and Dom shook him.
"She was running for this guy, Braga, and things went bad." Brian said, and Amalla crosses her arms.
"Please!" Park screamed, and Brian held his gun tighter.

"l'm going to get these guys, Dom. Now let me do my job and bring him up." Brian says, and Amalla glanced back at the window. She looked up and saw a thick wire hanging down from the roof of this building to the next.

"l'm going to kill this Braga. And anyone else who gets in my way." Dom responds, and let's go. Brian rushed over and grabbed Park.

Dom stood in front of Amalla, and she placed her feet. She glanced at the window and waited. Dom took steps closer, and she grabbed the belt around her waist. She backed up and jumped through the window.

Glass shards flying across the road as she looped her belt on the strand and flung onto the next building closest to them. Dom sprinted out of the building and ran outside to see her. Amalla stood a few buildings roofs away. She stared at him and continued running on the roof.

A.N. I didn't need to fix much, but it totally feels lacking is like a filler chapter.
[Revised: 2/27/24]