Chapter 7

Bar Fights

3rd Pov. Amalla

Amalla parked her motorcycle, she stood in all black leather. Her matte black helmet keeping her face hidden. She unzipped the sides of her leather pants, they fell to the ground leaving her in shorts.
Her jacket, unzipped to show a small top. Her boots stayed the same, and she took off her helmet. Her high ponytail swaying as she entered Braga's club.

Amalla entered up the stairs, her eyes scanning around. Once to the top step, her eyes landed on Brian. He was bent over a pool table, and stood the see her. Amalla moved away, and towards the bar.

"Ref." She said, and the bartender gave her a nod and prepared her drink.
"Yeah, Corona." A deep voice said next to her, and she was given her drink.

"I didn't know you liked... Shirley Temples." Dom joked, and Amalla smiled lightly. She had a soft spot for sweet drinks, though it was secret. She glanced at him and Brian appeared next to him. He leaned against the bar and looked at them.

"That's too bad about Dwight. Having the Feds raid your house the same night you make the team. So unfortunate." Brian said, and sipped his beer. Amalla rolled her eyes and looked at Dom.

"I wish I could say I was surprised to see you here." Dom said, mostly to Amalla but he continued.

"What's to stop someone from telling them you're a cop?" Dom said, and looked at him.

"Probably the same thing that's keeping me from telling them why you're really here." Brian shot back and Amalla moved in between them.

"What up, fellows?" Campos asked, as he stared at Amalla. He looked at how she was sandwiched between the two men.
"Hey, how you doing?" He asked, and Amalla stared ahead at him.
"Great." She answered, and he smirked.

"You having a good time?" Campos continued, and Brian spoke.
"Yeah, a great time." He said, and Amalla stopped herself from looking to him.
"Come on, let's have a better time." Campos led them towards a seated area. Amalla sat next to Brian, across from Dom.

"How's your car? lt took a nasty bump." Campos said, as he tried to make conversation.
"It'll be ready." Brian replied.
"I also heard you just got out of County." Campos added, and Amalla snorted lightly.
"Yeah." Brian said, and Amalla looked up at Dom. His eyes studied hers, as she looked away.

"Do you know each other?" He asked, and gestured between Dom and them.
"He used to date my sister." Dom said, avoiding Amalla.
"I see. You're a lucky man." Campos said, and Amalla stood.
"How's that?" Brian asked, and Amalla looked at him.
"You're still breathing." Campos chuckled lightly, and lifted up his drink.

"To the ladies we've loved and the ladies we've lost." He said, and Dom looked up at her. She rolled her eyes, and grabbed her drink. She walked away and Dom stood and followed her.

"Is there something between them?" Campos asked, and Brian nodded.
"Old lovers." He cringed out and Campos smirked. Brian watched as Amalla argued with Dom. After a minute or so she shoved him back and went to turn away.

The crowd continued to party as she went to leave but he caught her arm. She went shove him back but he kissed her. She shoved him off and walked away completely. Dom stood defeated slightly, and left down the stairs.

A.N. [Revised: 2/27/24]