6. THIS WILL CHANGE HER LIFE FOREVER!!

Travis

I'm standing on the spot where the tent will go, over looking the waterfall and smiling. Perfect

"Dude, it's kinda romantic. You really want to set that vibe?" Luc asks.

"Absolutely."

"I mean, she's hot and all, but I thought..."

I just bust up laughing. "Man, you are hilarious! I'm not trying to get with her!" I shake my head. "This is psychological warfare. I'm throwing her off her game by hypnotizing her with the view."

I step closer to Luc, putting my hand on his shoulder and leaning close to his ear, "Then I go in for the kill."

"You've lost it." Now he's the one shaking his head. "This has worst idea ever written all over it. I sense a massive back fire. She's gonna have you by the nuts in ten seconds flat."

"No faith man, you have zero faith in my skills."

"I have faith in them, I just know you are not up to this. Mark my words, you'll be altered when it's over." He puts his hands in the air, totally done trying to convince me.

Good. Cause I'm already convinced. Lacey Mitchell is going to be a muddy mess by the end of our trip, and her ego will be notched down as well. Girls like her need a dose of reality. And I'm the pharmacist.

"What the hell, bro? Why are you smiling like a freaking psycho?" Luc asks.

"Plans, my friend, big plans."

We walk about a quarter mile from the campsite and find the perfect hiking trail. It's slick with mud from a recent rain and soon enough Lacey will be sliding in it.

"See, perfect. Just enough to mess up her little outfit." I cross my arms in satisfaction.

"You're sick, man."

I ignore his negativity and move further into the area near the trail. "We'll be hiking down the trail, after climbing up this hill."

I point to the rocky hill that emerges as we round the corner. It's not quite a sheer faced cliff, but it does have a sharp incline and few footholds. I've already climbed it, pretty tame compared to most rocks, so she should be fine.

Most likely.

"Did Mac go through the questions with her?" He asks me, sounding like he already knows my response.

"Of course. She had no experience rock climbing." I hesitate for a second on the next part, knowing that Luc is gonna give me hell. "And her responses also indicated a slight fear of heights."

"What!" Luc exclaims.

"What?" I just brush off his response.

"Fear of heights, that's what! Are you insane?"

"Probably." I just shrug.

"That's your answer?" He pushes further.

"Yeah."

Luc just looks at me, long and hard. Then he shakes his head, turns back to the campsite and walks away, not saying another word.

Guess I'm not getting his approval. Oh well.

I follow him back to the site where I'll be meeting Lacey in the morning and take a final look around. "Ready as I can ever be, I guess."

"Nah, you aren't ready at all, not for the runaway freight train you're about to ride."

"Thanks for the confidence." I shoot over to him.

"Welcome."

He shouldn't be worried. I've got this covered.

^^^^^

Travis is pretty confident, what do you think?

Thanks for reading! If you liked it, dont forget to add your vote!! Lacey has some clickbait for you, up in a few 😉💋

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Camping With Travisजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें