THE BRO CODE

"WITH HELL TO THAT AM I RIGHT" -every dt fanfic author ever

"LIKE BRO CODE WHO, ETHAN (OR GRAYSON) WHO? WHO ARE U?" -chance sutton

Why is the bro code always swept to the side? Don't ask me because I honestly have zero idea. Not only do the twins show their unbreakable bond in all of their videos but they've literally never ever had PUBLIC girlfriends, so how does every dt author think that they'd choose a girl over their own twin.

 Not only do the twins show their unbreakable bond in all of their videos but they've literally never ever had PUBLIC girlfriends, so how does every dt author think that they'd choose a girl over their own twin

EVERY SINGLE FANFIC EVER.

It's like the twins don't give two shits about each other, which is soooo unlikely. Fuck that, it's impossible. Just because you're making E/G a fuckboy does NOT mean that they still don't care for each other.

I get it, it's a fanfic.

but at least make it a little realistic, or else put I'd suggest you change your genre category from fanfic to fantasy because besides the fact that Ethan just fucked G's girl, there are so many false characterizations and actions in ur book.

This whole chapter would be 1000 words just by listing them.

Besides, not every single girl is going to make BOTH of them fall in love. Just because they are twins doesn't mean that they are identical in feelings, actions, and taste as well.

Ethan might find G's girl attractive but he isn't going to want to fuck her. You wanna know why? Because he fucking isn't in love with her, plus she's his brother's girl.

Would you fuck your sister's boyfriend, no matter if you find him attractive? NO, you wouldn't. Sure he's hot but he belongs to ur sister, not you.

if you wouldn't do it, don't make Ethan or Grayson do it

if you wouldn't do it, don't make Ethan or Grayson do it. One thing that really puts readers off is UNREALISTIC books. Honestly, it just has way too much fantasy sh!t in it that wouldn't happen in real life.

So i really like Ethan and he's my boyfriend but I find G hot too, so I fucked both of them and they are totally ok with it. They are even fighting over me, omgg. Like I told them my fav color is green so ethan dies his whole hair green and i was like omgg. I told Gray Bae to up his game and next thing you know he dies his whole body green, E was so pissed. They won't even talk to each other, I'm lovin it.

Now get this. There is a fine line of being BEST FRIENDS with one of the twins and having him stick up for your MC and just completely breaking the bro code.

If your MC happens to be bffs with G and a gf to E then it's a whole different case when Gray backs Ethan up.

BUT THEN IT CAN'T GO TO THE POINT WHERE G ONLY LISTENS/DEFENDS THE MC.

As an author, you have to incorporate their characters correctly. They live to embarrass, prank, mess around with one another but they do love one another endlessly. You need to show that in your books.

Gray should only take her side when Eth is doing something wrong, or if it's fun in games. It shouldn't be a competition on who gets the girl unless you're writing the bachelorette.

That's all for today, if you have any questions my number is 1-800-DM-ME, jk but seriously just comment or DM me.

luv ur fav bitch, kiki