OVERUSED PLOTS 2

—FUCKING SOME HOT RICH CEO
Every SINGLE PERSON on wattpad has read this book whether it's a dolan fanfic or not. It first started off as non dolan fanfics and slowly but surely the disease spread to the dt fandom and look where it's got us. Some of them start the smut in the first chapter, when they meet for the very FIRST TIME. Yes, you read properly, they literally fuck right when she meets him.

—FUCKING THE HOTTEST TEACHER
''Mr. Dolan is the hottest teacher in Thai sch00L, let me tell you. Sadly, today I got detention with him luckily while I was wearing something exposing like my six year old sisters skirt and a bra. He growls and turns into a lion. The end"

Ok it doesn't end like that but you get my point. Mostly all the bios for this story is something around these lines:

"Mr. Dolan we can't." I whimper
"Nobody is going to find out." He winks

It's so CLICHE but I still read them and idk why!1!1!1!1! And if the girl is allegedly saying we can't do this and he still continues to do it, that's rape, so makes sure that if you're writing a book about a 31 fucking a 16 year old that it's with her will!

—BETS
BEFORE I START ON THIS ONE I'D LIKE TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT IM GUILTY OF USING THIS PLOT! don't come @ me.
Bets. Every plotless writers best friend. Literally. You can make a story revolving around some high school bet that normal people wouldn't even take up.
Here's the recipe, so you can go make on yourself!1!1!;
Add one fuckboy
Add one MC
Pour 3727 mofo cups of hotness and assists/Nike wardrobe
Add one dumb bet (make me fall in love with you for nothing valuable in return , or be my fuck buddy for nothing valuable in return or help me get back at my ex for nothing valuable in return)
Stir to make the two characters slowly fall the fuck in love

I really never get these books, especially when the MC accepts the fucking deal after, 1. Saying that she wasn't going too and 2. Even when she knows she's getting nothing in return. Listen hun, there's nothing in it for you grow a fucking brain and learn to say no.

—FUCKING MY BABYSITTER
A babysitter is supposed to be a person who takes care of you when your parents are out of town. Not fuck you, when your parents are out of town. Like seriously??? How! what! why! THE MCs parents trust this person to keep their daughter safe when he ain't, why tf he still getting paid. AND HOW TF DOES ALL THE FRIGGIN DADS AND MOMS IN THESE BOOKS HAVE TO LEAVE FOR 738392 MONTHS, if you're leaving for a very long time like a year or couple of months, parents usually bring their kids along. No parent would leave their kids alone for 3 fucking months, unless they are living with some relative or someone they kno. I don't get it???

FUCKING MY BROS BFF
So one of the guys in E/Gs friend group has a LIL sister, note that I wrote little (lil) in bold because it can't be anyone older then then because stereotypes and it might seem pedophilic if that's a word. Now, in the normal world, it's very very normal to have a normal younger sister. But NOOO not in fanfics, when someone in the hot group of boys has a younger sister their also going to turn out just as hot because theirs no such things as genes and they couldn't possibly have a 50% chance of looking fucking normal. Then of course E/G got to fuck em or something around those lines and guess who gets mad?? THE OLDER BRO!

I'm so tired gosh

that's all for now.
luv ur fav bitch, kiki