SCHOOL

all the books or at least the majority that I have read (and written) involve a high school dollar twin.

yes, yes, all the damn parties happen and virginities get swiped away in high school and wattpad has literally made school the biggest settings cliche in book history, but do u got to follow the trend?

im guilty of doing it but after one or two book it get friggin annoying as fuck an predictable as fuck because everyone in this fandom writes the same story with different characters.

These are the most predictable and main stream things that happen in a dolan twin high school

THEY'RE THE BADBOYS
ah the irony, because they were bullied back in school. Oh and there's even more cliche in this cliche. If the fanfic is about Ethan, guess who's the more popular and more athletic twin. Guess who's the leader of the fucking fuckboy clan? They can't be equal because Ethan's got to seem all badass and overpowering- there's simply no way he could be an ordinary guy.

THEY'RE ALREADY SEX GODS
they've fucked so many girls that they're just so fucking smooth and they kno how to lead everything into sex

PARTNERS
THIS IS THE MOST ANNOYING CLICHE EVER. First of all, isn't convenient that OG gets partnered up with the hottest guy in the school. Literally, whenever the teacher goes 'project' or 'partners' i get this power to read the future. Ya wanna kno What the futures telling me? This twat in a perfect messy bun and all Adidas is going to partnered up with a dollar twin!

IT ALWAYS ENDS AT SCHOOL
I've seen amazing story blurbs that are creative and unique and had some individuality. I automatically click on those books and the first chapter is legit amazing, then I go to the next chapter and BAM this hoe is putting on some mascara and lipgloss causes she's to damn perfect, hoping into some Adidas and once again I fucking predict the fucking future and the whole entire plot of the book- cause once she goes to school, saying that she's never going to see the attractive guy she met at the store again, she meets him at school because everyone just goes to the same fucking school. Then they'll be in the same class, the teacher will announce for partners and u kno the rest.

THE CHOSEN ONE
No I'm not talking about the legend Harry Potter I'm talking about this twat character of an OG. Not only does G/E take advantage of her soo many times because she has no sense of self values and morals but out of all the hot, strong minded, badass women Ethan or Grayson has fucked, her measly ass gets picked?! Wt actual fuck are you kidding me?

Please, I beg of u, steer clear of these dumb ass cliches and ur book will go fuckingg far. I'm sorry for this heated bash on the OC but she deserved it

#sorrynotsorry