OVERUSED CHAPTERS

THE PARTY
I swear to god that this scene is in every single book without fail. Where either the MC and E/G fuck or the MC gets into some kind of trouble. Honestly super annoying and don't feel bad because I do it too.

THE DEATH SCENE
you've probably read this so many times because it's so fucking overused. basically E/G die, and the MC is left heart broken. Either a car crash or they got run over by a bus. Please stop, it's very unlikely that they'll be dying.

Me and Ethan have been dating for so long and we've had so many ups and downs but now everything is happily ever after— hold up I'm getting a phone call.
Ok so the author want an extra ending so Ethan died. Shit I'm heart broken who's going to buy me Nike now!1!1!1

—THE MC MEETS FRIENDS SCENE
So G/E have started hanging out with the MC a little more, and they invite her over or some shit like that and guess who's there?! Every single one of their friends. Now E/G introduce her to all of them and BAM she's one of the guys now. No need for a build up of Espoo between them, they find her hot so let's be friends right?!

So I met all of my bfs friends today and we got together at his house. They all thought I was a 'catch' and 'solid 10/10' and 'damn ethan' and 'fuckable'. I was so flattered by these totally NOT demeaning adjectives and words. Now I'm one of the bros, they invite me everywhere

—THE CHEATED ON U SCENE
So self explanatory, it's the part of the book where STRICTLY Ethan or Grayson are caught cheating on the OC

—THE ANGRY/JEALOUS SCENE
Oh shit, some hot guy is hitting on the MC and Ethan/Grayson is getting really jealous. That's so likely right and it's totally impossible that other girls (literally the whole school) are hitting on G/E because they are totally not hot as fuck and totally not gentlemen.
Oh and also the author usually forgets that they made E/G a fuckboy and that girls should be hitting on them a lot.

THE MORNING BEFORE SCHOOL
Where the OC miraculously looks like a baddie in 5 minutes. Ya kno what I'm talking about.

that's all for know folks
luv ur fav bitch, kiki

P.S. please don't forget to check out my new book called Insomnia, you won't regret it