BEST FRIENDS

THE COMPLETE BITCH
this bitch thinks that it's ok to date your best friends crush/ex. Also, I don't even get why the OC still keeps her as a best friend considering whatta a birch she is.

THE HOT ONE
literally a Victoria Secrets model at the age of 16. And is the one that everybody likes and has a crush on. In fanfics, the twin doesn't go for her and the OC is so surprised and is like but why me Efin? Or the twin does go for her.

THE I CLAIM THE OTHER ONE
this type of bestfriend is literally the most stupidest type of bestfriend ever. If the OC gets Grayson than she gets Ethan. It's not necessary that Ethan's going to like the OCs best friend. Just because Grayson likes the main character does not mean Ethan has to fall in love with her best friend so it ends in a happy ending. FUCK THAT BULLSHIT GOSH I HATE IT.

THE REAL ONE
This one is a genuine best friend, the one you should actually have in real life. She supports the MC, occasionally disagrees but at the end of the day, is still the MCs best friend. However this best friend is RARLEY found.

THE TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
She's not a best friend, she's a fucking minion.

—THE BACKSTABBING BITCH
Dates E/G after the MC breaks up or is going through a rough time in her relationship with them. Also, isn't really remorseful.

THE EX BESTFRIEND
This best friend is in every single diggity bullied by the Dolan Twins fanfic. She was once best friends with the OC then something happened, probably someone cheated on someone or some miscommunication and BAM she turns her back on the MC, joins the popular gang and beats the fuck out of the MC every single fucking day, literally.

that's all for now folks,
luv ur fav bitch, kiki