SMUT

this chapter will be divided into two parts:
i. smut in fanfictionsii. smut books

I. SMUT IN FANFICTIONS

its either utter complete crap or really fucking good

in all the books ive read, they start of there intense smut scene with one word:

"jump!"

please stop. its no longer hot.

it was once upon a time, then everyone just decided to use it and now its a canerous disease in every single fucking dolan twin fanfic ever. its not even sexy or whatever, its just really awkwards and in real life, probably really messy.

there are other more creative, sensual ways to start, that'll make your smut fucking good. try to think and maybe you'll find something in that brain of yours.

also, let's go over the topics that always lead to smut:

i. jealousy (im guilty of using this)
ii. drunk sex at some party with the king of jocks/random hot stranger/most popular kid
iii. after a fucking party when they get home (if they live together or some shit)
iv. at his house for a project they're 'working' on
v. in a empty class room (if its a teacher fanfic)
vi. in a car (wut?)

please avoid using these, especially the party one and the empty class room one. honestly, its really fucking hard to find a non-badboy gray/ethan fanfic, so if you write one i am telling you it will be a hit.

when i read stories where they act like gentleman its actually fucking cute and i feel so fluffyandijustlovebookslikethat.

so its not compulsary that you have to have smut in like the third chapter (unless the MC and E/G's relationship is something like ethan and sahras in little princess (plug plug plug))

II. SMUT BOOKS

the first thing i want to adress is that this book is purley made for smut, there is no other purpose of this book but to write, read and enjoy smut. its literally named 'SMUT' so why the fuck do you want to write clean chapters.

no 1. i came for some dirty ass smut lol
no 2. if your concered for readers who dont want to read smut, well i have one piece of advise for them: it literally says smut in the title: click tf out

you can make an imagines book or something for your 'clean chapters'. the literal purpose of a smut book, like i said before, is for smut so why tf u writing clean shit.

also in smut books/chapters in general, daddy is a cliche (that i use, i know). its literally everywhere, and its loosing effect. this might be my opinion but i think its so much hotter if you just have your oc call E/G by their names because their names are fucking hot. 

anyway thats all i have for now, kiki