ADVICE

ok so i know this is nothing related to any cliches of any sort but i really wanted to write this chapters in hopes of helping other authors

it took me 2 years for my first book to reach 100k (its unpublished now) trust me when i tell you that nobody read it.

i made a few friends and they decided to read my book but that's about it.

yeah sometimes i did feel like giving up and just unpublishing my book but for some reason i just left it up and soon enough people started reading it and voting/commenting and it was the bet sensation in this world.

but the best thing was knowing that those comments and reads were genuine. someone out there in this world truly loved my book and would wait for my updates.

what im trying to say is if your loosing hope that your book will never get readers, just keep writing.

make sure you're in love with your plot, you're characters, the chapters you write. even if you don't have readers, you will get them if you continue to post amazing, beautiful chapters that YOU WORKED ON.

don't post for the sake of it, im guilty of doing so, but when petiole read your book for the first time and every single chapter is clear, creative and just written with so much cohesion, i swear to you they will continue to read.

don't go after reads, votes or comments, go after the readers. keep writing and if every chapter gives you satisfaction than you know your on your way to succes.

upload frequently, write a good description, make a nice cover.

before they even read your book, they're going to read your description, see your cover, how you write.

for me unparagraphed book are a turn off.

so my biggest piece of advice for you is to KEEP WRITING.

you'll get there one day :)