21. Kissing Impact

This chapter is dedicated to all the chocolate lovers...

________________

Chapter 21

  Arjun's pov :

                   I took Siya to a stone temple in the beach. The rain stopped subsiding her shivers. Making sure she was out from her phobia, I got a hot cup of tea for her and sat hugging her from behind.

                 Her teeth started to clatter and her lips trembled. She turned a little to look at me making me fight the urge to kiss her.

             I cupped her face and asked "Are you alright Siya?" She kept her cup aside and hugged me tight.... We are plastered to each other... We hugged at times but today it's different. I can feel her heartbeat and I feel myself emotionally connected to her. Her forehead was firm against my neck and hands around my torso.

     I ran my hands through her hairs and asked her "Answer me love? Are you OK? " to which she just nodded her head.

                  We stayed there for minutes and she decided to bless me with her voice. " Arjun... I have never been close to any men in my life apart from my dad. But with you it's different. I know nothing about you but still the truth in your eyes makes me want to believe you with my life.

                    I.... I don't know what am I speaking or doing but one thing is crystal clear, there isn't a future for me without you. I don't know I just wanna hug you like this for the rest of my life and die in your arms at last.... I know.... You may think I'm shameless to hug a man by myself very often but I can't help it.... Your warmth and embrace making me feel alive. I'm sorry for bothering you so much. " fresh warm tears escaped her eyes. I don't know what's wrong with this girl at times she becomes mad.

She have all rights on me just like the way I have on her. Why should I judge her? Afterall I know my Siya isn't a girl to fall in every man's arms. She is precious and I consider myself lucky.

            "I don't know why you girls are so complicated! You just want a reason to cry isn't it? " I told her laughing and earned a glare from my girl. I then told her " No ways Siya, not on earth I'll think about you like that. I know you and love you. " she kept her head on my chest again and I know she's blushing.

          " You look beautiful when you blush! " I told stroking her cheek.

         "Oh.. So I look ugly when I get angry isn't it? " she cross questioned me but taken aback with the words left my mouth "No... No baby you look hot when you are angry. " She opened her mouth for a fraction of second and closed it again.

        "So my boring Khaleja can also be romantic! " this girl know to hit my nerves. "I don't know whether I'm boring or romantic, I just wanna kiss you now. " I demanded.

           She turned red and protested "N... No! "

        "And why not? " I raised my brows at her.

        "Stop playing Arjun! " told her. " I'm not playing Siya, you have been torturing me with your beauty these days, you are my girl so why not? I have all rights to kiss you. " I told a little annoyed it's really very difficult to control myself around her these days.

          My grip on her waist tightened " Arjun... Arjun please... Not now we aren't married. Ofcourse I'm your girl but it's not that we have to do certain things before marriage. It's not appropriate." told her.

            "Then marry me.... I have been all alone for my life... I can't wait more, I want you not because of the strong physical attraction but because my soul carves you. I just wanna start a family with you and live happily." I told looking into her eyes resting my forehead on hers.