52. Where Are You Arjun?

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely readers...

(Not edited)

_______________________

Chapter 52

   Arjun's POV:

        My phone ranged making me wake from my peaceful sleep, I yawned and tried to reach the side table it was difficult because Siya was sleeping on me. I was really happy that she sleeps completely on me these days she barely uses our bed, I couldn't be happy anymore.

       "Hello...(yawning) tell me..." I answered yawning.

       "You are correct sir, a guy named Karthic was helping him, he was his former Secretary, he faked resigning his job in order to be out of focus and helping Ajay sir...

         Karthik is the only direct source to get Ajay Sir... Ajay contacts Karthic and convey his plans whereas karthic excutes it. Sorry to disturb you at this time sir but you told me strictly to inform you at the moment I get the information. So sorry sir. And job done. " told my personal detective Aman Vishwanath.

          "No..no... Thank you so much for taking so much interest in this case Aman, specially your respect for me is very clear. Please go to sleep we will talk tomorrow and yeah inform Surya about this and make sure you inform in the morning if you call him at this time his wife will kill you." I told him slightly laughing at the same time tightening my grip on my wife. She was right.

      Aman laughed and cut the call he sounds totally tired. Siya stirred in sleep and hugged me more tight, I slowly kissed her eyebrows, her nose and her ear. She jolted up once I kissed her ears and yelled in half sleep "Idiot Arjun are you mad to kiss a sleeping person in the ears don't you know it's damn ticklish."

         "I can kiss my wife where ever I want, I don't want any damn  permission. Did you get that?" I told pulling her to my chest. She gave me a breath stopping smile and buried her head in my neck.

         "Are you sleeping Siya?" I asked slightly rubbing her arms.

            "Humkum... How could I when I have a stupid of a husband waking me up at 3:00(yawning) in the morning by kissing my ears." She replied annoyed.

            "Babe....next weak we have a festival." I told her. She popped her head up and spoke rubbing her eyes " You mean are we going to celebrate Ari's birthday Arjun?"

          "My wife is a genius." I told but she ignored my comment and continued " Arjun do you think it is advisable to celebrate her birthday now, I mean we have many problems piled up. Is it safe Arjun?" She asked me.

         "Siya I was all alone before you but now I have you to share my problems and happiness. Ariya... My daughter is the human form of our love wife, who kept us intact after so many horrible incidents took place in our life. If not Ariya we would have never got a chance to love again. She's our blessing and I want to celebrate every precious moment in her life. These problems may end soon but my baby's first birthday will not come again. No matter what happens we are going to celebrate it. Whole of Tamilnadu is gonna celebrate my daughter's birthday. I don't care about any scumbags, they will be taken care of. I'm gonna bring my daughter to limelight and confess in front of media about the happy life I'm leading with my wife and daughter." I told her my heart. Siya smiled and kept her head back on my chest her forehead has few wrinkles, that means she was thinking.

       "So I have only a week to execute my plan, exactly before you talk to the media." Told her.

       "What plan?" I asked confused.