53. Sliced Fingers

This chapter is dedicated to all the innocent souls who lost their life in Syria. We may be from different nationality, religion etc etc, but we are humans. As a human try to support the fellow human race in trouble and help the innocent souls over their. Add the hash tag #savesyria #helpsyria in all the social websites you use whenever possible.

Let's pray and help them.

_________________________

Chapter 53

(Not edited)

Siya's POV:

        I took a hanger in my hand that's all I could find in here. God! Take my side, help me. I looked at my peacefully sleeping daughter.

           "Baby I love you but momma can't put you in trouble. You have to live and take care of your daddy if I didn't make it. I love you Ariya... I love you." I spoke in a husky voice after kissing my daughter on her cheek I put her down made her sleep in between her dad's cloths and stood ready for the blow.

       Next second the cupboard door opened and I was dragged out by my hair.

          "Where is that daughter of your bastard husband?" Asked that beast to me.

        "You said you'll spare my daughter if you kill me. Kill me Ajay but please leave my daughter." I pleaded him.

"Why are you at the back of us? Why do you want to kill us? What have we done to you? Why Ajay?"I asked him.

          "Hahahaha.... There is no reason behind few things Siya. I just want to kill you all that gives me happiness." Told that sadist and started laughing.

           "Please Ajay leave my daughter I beg you." I begged him.

            "Leave her...? You actually wanted me to spare your daughter's life Siya. Your bastard husband and I share a special bond and as far as you and I matters you rejected my proposal and married my enemy. And you want me to spare your both's daughter? Na....na...na... That won't be fair Siya." told Ajay.

       "Ah... OK then. How about this offer? We are inside a room, we have a bed, so yeah... Give me what I have been carving, I'll spare your daughter. Trust me you look more sexy and hot after your pregnancy which I least expected. Siya usually women turns into a pillow after their baby but you are different. Trust me I can be better than your Arjun." Told that leach.

             I couldn't contain my anger that lowlife has crossed his limits today. I threw the flower vase from the nearby table and threw everything I found on him. "How dare you? You son of a bitch. I'll kill you. " I tried to lunge him but he caught my wrist and twisted it back in a way more painful way making me scream.

        "A very wrong move bitch!" Told him shoving me to the wall. " I thought I could have some fun but no you have to die. The nerve of you to hit me. Now you'll know. " my eyes widened when he took his knief and the face of my Arjun and Ariya flashed in front of my eyes.

God save them!

        Before his knief could slit my throat, his knief along with his fingers fell down on the floor making eyes pop out and scream out of fear along with him, while his was due to pain.

          Next moment he was kicked right on his chest and he fell on the other side.

Arjun!

     "Siyaaa..." He screamed and hugged me kneeling. I hugged him tight while my head started spinning he traced his hands over me and asked "Are you fine? Siya... Tell me. Are you hurt anywhere?" He asked me worried and I screamed  "Ah..." When he touched my hand which that Ajay twisted moments ago.